IRAN vs CHILE in Sweden Cancelled, Possible new location Austria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Iran was playing in Australia (country with a big iranian communauty) and the stadiums weren't sold out. The same with the sweden game. no need to play in a 100 000 staidum if there is "only" 5000 iranians coming.

The most important is that the game happens.
    sweden game will sell out at least 30 K 100% as over 20K is sold already

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      Austria > those named places
      that kids school stadium?

Comment

Austria is great for such friendlies, but why do they choose some village with such a small stadium? Why not Vienna, there are plenty of stadiums here?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          Iran was playing in Australia (country with a big iranian communauty) and the stadiums weren't sold out. The same with the sweden game. no need to play in a 100 000 staidum if there is "only" 5000 iranians coming.

The most important is that the game happens.
          If they played in Hamburg, Frankfurt, or the likes where there's a lot of Iranians, the numbers would at least be the same as in Stockholm. Now they choose to play in a Mickey Mouse stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
            Austria is great for such friendlies, but why do they choose some village with such a small stadium? Why not Vienna, there are plenty of stadiums here?
            The biggest con is that there are not many busses and trains driving to Hartberg, otherwise much more Iranians would be able and ready and go there

We would pack a 15.000 seater stadium if the game was being held in Vienna

Vienna is currently hosting many Persian concerts and I have been to one
            Last edited by 04041374; 02-14-2015, 11:07 AM.

Comment

I wonder if Chile agrees to play in such a tokhmi venue!

Comment

The field sucks. The grass seems to be so short making the ball bounce way too much. Considering we like to hoof the ball up, it will make for an ugly game i predict.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  that kids school stadium?
                  I was joking but imagine the game was being held in a small Danish village with no public transfer access, the Iranian fans won't be that much

Comment

http://www.persianleague.com/the-new...confirmed.html

Just saw this. Date confirmed as 25th of March according to this
                    Support Iran until the end

Comment

IFF is scared of some fine Irooni honeys dressed against their "moral values" like they did in Australia, that's why they picked a small stadium so no fans will attend

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Working...
                      X