Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iran climbs to 41st place in FIFA ranking, still 1st in Asia...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kurdii on the floor K.O. Not even a fair fight Get up Kurdi and go home

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
    In araghiye vaghan alaafe biyad ba ma irania kal kal kone. Behtare asan javabesho nade, har javabi joon mide besh.
    Har javabe oonam be mah joon mideh

Comment

That said, you know how much of a joke it was when Iraq got fourth yet they lost three matches and only won vs. the mighty Jordanians and the Palestinian sell-outs!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        That said, you know how much of a joke it was when Iraq got fourth yet they lost three matches and only won vs. the mighty Jordanians and the Palestinian sell-outs!
        You know your country is shite at football when your legend is Younis Mahmoud

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
          Kurdii on the floor K.O. Not even a fair fight Get up Kurdi and go home

Har javabe oonam be mah joon mideh
          koonesho pare kon pas

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
            You know your country is shite at football when your legend is Younis Mahmoud
            They call a fourth divsion Holland-based midfielder a talent

I played on the same level like Osama Rashid for three years.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdii10
              You know your country is shit at football when they havent won an Asian Cup for the past 40 years
              No one cares about that tournament except mickey mouse footballing countries like Iraq that have dead fans in celebration of getting in Semis

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                They call a fourth divsion Holland-based midfielder a talent
                I played on the same level like Osama Rashid for three years.
                Im shaking just by hearing his name.
                Iraq, also known as the only country with Amateur players in their squad along with Palestine. The biggest thing their players experienced in their career is probably an IPL match

Comment

But Rashid was running rings around the defenders of Iran, the top, mighty ranked team that hasnt won anything in the past 40 years.
                  And arogh has only made it to the World Cup once where their shinning moment was their player Samir Shaker spitting at the ref.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Osama Rashid and all the other players in the mickey mouse team of Iraq's only wish is probably to get transfered to Azadegan league and IPL to play the Hazfi Cup

Comment

Karrar is the best player in the IPL. We dont even have to call him up
                      Guys everyone gather around this kid. Everyone come around we have an announcement: Karrar is now the best player in the IPL!!!!

No but seriously did ISIS take a dump in each one of your brains or what breh

Comment

Oh sorry, I am wrong. Iran wasnt the country that flew to Sydney to beg to AFC to bring them back in.
                        You must have more important things like the Hazfi Cup
                        The letter Iran NADO sent to FIFA gives more sense than your team

Comment

And how Esteghal is begging for Dhurgham to join them
                          ISIS taking control of Iraqi media as well!

Another annoucement guys!!!!! Esteghlal begging for the mighty Dhurgham!!!

Comment

Let shalvar kurdi run his mouth. I'm pretty sure the arogh army was doing the same before ISIS ripped them and continues to rip them a new one.

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Kurdi's current relationship status

Comment

Oh sorry, I am wrong. Iran wasnt the country that flew to Sydney to beg to AFC to bring them back in.
                                You must have more important things like the Hazfi Cup
                                baghdad

tehran

dont troll our country when you can hardly call your own a "country", enough said

Comment

Working...
                                X