Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iran climbs to 41st place in FIFA ranking, still 1st in Asia...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kurdii10
    Oh sorry, I am wrong. Iran wasnt the country that flew to Sydney to beg to AFC to bring them back in.
    You must have more important things like the Hazfi Cup
    The fact that you know what Hafzi Cup is shows how important we are in Asia. I don't know what the knockout competition of any other Asian team is called, but you know the name of our league's "FA Cup" so what does that say? Eh Shalvar Kurdi? What does it say? It says you're looking at our balls all the way from the 94th place in the table. Can you even see anything from back there or do you have to use a telescope?

Comment

Troll banned.

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
        Iraqi football players, also known as the professional World Cup watchers on TV Nashat, Younis and co are eating popcorn in front of WC matches since 2006
        This post made me
        But seriously I don't understand why you all argue with someone who's team would be lucky to not be relegated from Azadegan league. If Enayati or Maziar Zare were Iraqi, they would probably build a statue of them and make them president. That's how Sh!t their team is.

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
          Iraq to become the new 8-0ers That's why there actually IS a revenge against Iraq Damavand jan, because these uneducated, immature Arab fans think the fact that they beat Iran with 10 men in penalties they are a big deal now when in reality their 3rd rate Asian team is no different than Bahrain or Lebanon
          Everyone send their salavaat so we can hopefully get Iraq early in the WCQ, and knock their delusional fans out.
          Oh we will whip their A$$ alright.

But the whole world witnessed that if it was not for the Unjust referring, Iraq would have been no match against Iran. So who really cares what a bunch of delusional individuals behind their computer think.

If we get Iraq fine, we whip them and move on. Our main concentration though should be qualification and getting back at that SCUM Williams somehow.

Comment

Were capable of being the best team in the world also.... But unfortunately its either we are unlucky or the referee...

Comment

Originally posted by scotian View Post
              The fact that you know what Hafzi Cup is shows how important we are in Asia. I don't know what the knockout competition of any other Asian team is called, but you know the name of our league's "FA Cup" so what does that say?
              It just shows that he's not even a Kurd or an Iraqi... He's just a troll Irooni who is trolling people online because he has nothing better to do.

Nobody from any other nation knows what the word "hazfi" means... He's a troll

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Alborz View Post
                It just shows that he's not even a Kurd or an Iraqi... He's just a troll Irooni who is trolling people online because he has nothing better to do.

Hazf is an arabic word.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Alborz View Post

nah man, he's Iraqi. When the Iraqi doping scandal was happening, I checked Aliraqi.org to see what they were saying and there he was. As KC said, "hafz" is an arabic word too so he must have come across the tournament and remembered it.

Comment

You guys are giving too much attention to this troll.

Comment

Working...
                    X