Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharifi is future Gucci

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=13701
    These two teams have best players in our League. If I was a TM coach I would invite most of these players to TM. Specially Sharifi and Khalatbari. Good news in Iranian football is that we are getting good forwards. RM and LM's. We still need good CM.

Khalatbari is a done deal in CQ eyes, which is a big big shame. He would have been useful in our AC campaign. Regarding Sharifi, CQ has invited him before and he is young so we will see more of him for sure...

Comment

biggest disappointment of CQ has been not inviting khalatbari. we have missed him so much. he could've done wonders in world cup and asian cup. sad ending to a career of what i truly believe one of our top 10 best players EVER.

Comment

Comment

Kb is a good player. Its just I don't think CQ thinks he is useful for his kind of tactics and game plan. I thank Khalatbari for all he has done for Iran national team and he is one of my favorite players to wear tm jersey ever but we must move on from this. Its not good to keep thinking what would have happened and where we would be if we had this player or that player.. We must look towards our future and retire older players and give a lot of chance and opportunities to younger players.

Comment

KB had a horrible day today. He was the worse player today. Ali Karimi was the MVP. If he keeps it up he can replace Nekounam in TM. I wish the whole game was available for watching. BL if you want a "sar bala" player Ali Karimi is the man. Sharifi was also great in the game.

Comment

He was playing just fine during the WCQ. He was fantastic in the game against Lebanon and Uzbekistan.

I agree that he should have never talked shit about CQ though.

Comment

khalatbari tries to dribble way too much at times which is probably why i think CQ didnt wanna involve him in his plans.

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
                  http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=13701
                  These two teams have best players in our League. If I was a TM coach I would invite most of these players to TM. Specially Sharifi and Khalatbari. Good news in Iranian football is that we are getting good forwards. RM and LM's. We still need good CM.
                  A better clip of the highlights:
                  http://video.varzesh3.com/iran/premi...7%D8%A7%D9%86/

Comment

Ali Karimi, Ebrahimi, Pouraliganji and Teymourian will be the best Iranian center mids, You can be sure that you will see these guys often after Javad's retirement.

Comment

Khalatbari being one of the 10 best in Iranian football history

let's just name a few, and not just throw emotional comments out there:

Post Revolution:

Mahdavikia
                      Nekounam
                      Daei
                      Hashemian
                      Abedzadeh
                      Azizi
                      Karimi
                      Rezaei
                      Teymourian
                      Bagheri
                      Shojaei
                      Dejagah
                      Gucci

heck, Gucci scores 13 goals in 22 TM games, and of course a number of those goals were clutch goals. Even Gholamreza Rezaei who played in 50 games, had 11 goals, and those were mostly in WCQ or Asian Cup games.

KB had 60 games with TM, and managed to score 5 goals, 2 of which came against Maldives and the Moroka Swallows. KB's biggest moment from Iranian football came against Uzbekistan. I don't know why people keep thinking he is the savior. What happened in those 60 other games when he did play for TM ????

People confuse good dribbling with playing good football.
                      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post

Post Revolution:

Mahdavikia
                        Nekounam
                        Daei
                        Hashemian
                        Abedzadeh
                        Azizi
                        Karimi
                        Rezaei
                        Teymourian
                        Bagheri
                        Shojaei
                        Dejagah
                        Gucci

heck, Gucci scores 13 goals in 22 TM games, and of course a number of those goals were clutch goals. Even Gholamreza Rezaei who played in 50 games, had 11 goals, and those were mostly in WCQ or Asian Cup games.

KB had 60 games with TM, and managed to score 5 goals, 2 of which came against Maldives and the Moroka Swallows. KB's biggest moment from Iranian football came against Uzbekistan. I don't know why people keep thinking he is the savior. What happened in those 60 other games when he did play for TM ????

Gholamreza Rezaei is a side midfielder/winger so can't be compared to a striker, but I get your point.

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post

Post Revolution:

Mahdavikia
                          Nekounam
                          Daei
                          Hashemian
                          Abedzadeh
                          Azizi
                          Karimi
                          Rezaei
                          Teymourian
                          Bagheri
                          Shojaei
                          Dejagah
                          Gucci

Are you sure KB has 60 caps?

Comment

yeah according to wiki, he has 60 caps for Iran
                            I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                              Are you sure KB has 60 caps?
                              yes, from 2008-2014 based on his profile, he had 60 appearances for TM. Granted some of those game he came in as a sub, but if you have been given 6 years and 60 games to prove yourself, and the best you can show is a game winner against Uzbekistan, then maybe you're not as good as you think you are.
                              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                              X