Interview with the New York Cosmos's Iranian Assistant Coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
    I'm not a fan of Eskandarian's son. And I won't call him by his name because he's a disgrace to the people of Iran. And by people of Iran I mean Azari, Lor, Kord, Arab, Asouri, ARMANI, .. And etc.

All of which are our pride and we are theirs, because we are ALL Iranian.

A person whose father represented Iran proudly, and denies of his Iranian background is a disgrace to all Iranian-Armenians. He should learn from Andranik Timotian and MEHRDAD BEITASHOUR of his own MLS, who have more pride and gheyrat than he will ever have.

Oh and I don't give a damn if he's reading this.

There are absolutely NO excuses to deny your nationality.
    Uhm, as I wrote earlier. Doesn't seem like he isn't embracing his Iranian heritage, so what are you so sour about?: https://soundcloud.com/gol-bezan/int...ko-eskandarian

Comment

Originally posted by Hormozgan View Post
      Uhm, as I wrote earlier. Doesn't seem like he isn't embracing his Iranian heritage, so what are you so sour about?: https://soundcloud.com/gol-bezan/int...ko-eskandarian
      Next time he's interviewed by ESPN or FOX Soccer, I'd like to hear him answer questions about his background and ethnicity.

Comment

bump

Comment

Good to see an Iranian leading his team to victory over the Armenians.

http://www.empireofsoccer.com/cosmos...-aratat-44952/

The defending NASL champions began preseason much like they ended their 2015 run — winning.

Goals from Lucky Mkosana and Cosmos’ stalwart Sebastian Guenzatti were enough for New York to take their first preseason encounter this year, downing Ararat FC 2-0 in Glendora, California.

Mkosana opened the scoring in the 36th minute, finishing a Guenzatti feed. Guenzatti managed his goal in the 69th minute on an Ayoze service.

The Cosmos rolled out a familiar lineup, with some notable new faces. Giovanni Savarese’s men lined up in a 4-2-3-1, with Jimmy Maurer in goal, Hunter Freeman, Roversio, Carlos Mendes and Ayoze on the backline, Ruben Bover and Danny Szetela at midfielder, with Sebastian Guenzatti and Andres Flores on the wings, Lucky Mkosana at forward — and Juan Arango at attacking midfield.

Arango made his impression felt early, sending a shot on goal just two minutes into the match and challenging the Ararat net with a pair of shots on goal that were saved. While Arango led the charge, it was Mkosana finding the first goal, taking New York into the half up 1-0.

Mkosana made way for Jairo Arrieta and Ruben Bover swapped with Yohandry Orozco at the half. At the 61st minute, Arango subbed out for Michael Lahoud, and Kyle Zobeck entered the match for Maurer. Following Guenzatti’s goal in the 69th, trialist Niko Kranjčar came in for Szetela while David Diosa replaced Ayoze in the 72nd. Seven minutes later, Eric Santana came in for Flores and Alexis Velela swapped for Guenzatti.

With the win, the Cosmos now look forward to Saturday, February 27th, when they face the San Jose Earthquakes at Avaya Stadium.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
          X