Branko Expected Back in Iran Shortly!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently PP has been negotiating with him to take over from Derakhshan, the negotiations are now complete (according to some sources) and that Branko is expected to be back in Iran very soon.

PP officials have apparently told him also that he needs to pick an Iranian assistant from among Karimi, Mahdavikia and Hashemian.

karma is a bitch, the same way they pulled Derakhshan on Daei, they are pulling Bronko on Derakhshan. negotiating behind his back etc.....what a joke this has become
    IRI = FAILED

Comment

what ever made them think that bozo could coach, I just wonder. At least with Branko, you have a coach with credentials and a good track record. Didn't he have tax problems?
      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

^ negotiation behind his back is because Darakhshan is not leaving and insist to stay despite very bad record.

Comment

Don't believe it until you see it.

They have been saying this all season long and still we have seen no sign of branko. This isn't the first time he has been linked with a move to PP, I highly doubt it will happen.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Why does every coach that has managed an Iranian team once gets recycled? First Toni Oliveira, and now Branko.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              Why does every coach that has managed an Iranian team once gets recycled? First Toni Oliveira, and now Branko.
              Because they have an advantage over other foreign coaches because they know our football. They are both fine coaches that Iranians are lucky to have coaching their teams, instead of firing them left and right they should be given time!
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

This would be great news, Derakhshan simply doesn't cut it.

Comment

Lol, Karimi after WC 06 won't happen.

Comment

It's been confirmed live on Navad by Persepolis official that Branko has accepted to come

Comment

Lol Afshin Ghotbi apparently is the 3rd choice for PP

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
                        It's been confirmed live on Navad by Persepolis official that Branko has accepted to come
                        Not confirmed as such but very likely from the tone of Nejad Fallah.

Comment

if this happens, this is probably the best news for PP in a very long time.

Comment

Has there been any confirmation from Branko himself?
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                              what ever made them think that bozo could coach, I just wonder. At least with Branko, you have a coach with credentials and a good track record. Didn't he have tax problems?
                              Reminds me of the good old Pfdc days!! Who was the member that opened "tax issue" threads every second day?

Comment

Working...
                              X