Originally posted by SinaBahali View Post
      who's 2nd?
      They said the 1st is Derakhshan staying, 2nd Branko 3rd Ghotbi

Comment

He will do good Things for PP. Deakhshan sucks

Comment

PP are puppets. fix your system mourinho will not help this team

Comment

what a joke.. instead of giving $ 700,000 to Branko, I think they should invest the money to a good academy and good training pitch. its embarrassing that a big country like Iran has only one standrad pitch.
            TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by iiiiiiiran View Post
              Reminds me of the good old Pfdc days!! Who was the member that opened "tax issue" threads every second day?
              I think his userid was Neda ?? He even opened up a thread once claiming that Ghotbi on purpose spread his flu to some of the players
              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                Lol, Karimi after WC 06 won't happen.
                Mahdavikia and Hashemian also had problems with Branko and his buddy Ali Daei during that period, especially Mahdavikia.

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                  I think his userid was Neda ?? He even opened up a thread once claiming that Ghotbi on purpose spread his flu to some of the players
                  Yes that name sounds familiar to me!! Khodavakili je ojubehay tu in pfdc umadano raftan...

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                    Mahdavikia and Hashemian also had problems with Branko and his buddy Ali Daei during that period, especially Mahdavikia.
                    Except they were professional about it. Karimi interviewed against Branko in March 2006 not to mention the whole camp issue during WC 2006.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                      Apparently PP has been negotiating with him to take over from Derakhshan, the negotiations are now complete (according to some sources) and that Branko is expected to be back in Iran very soon.
                      PP officials have apparently told him also that he needs to pick an Iranian assistant from among Karimi, Mahdavikia and Hashemian.
                      I do hope its not HASHEMIAN!

he has to stay in Germany and continue his coaching career, even if they have been till now teams from German Oberliga.
                      He can move up in Germany, which will be much better for him and his career, then coming to IPL to assist Branco.

I rather would prefer Karmi or Kia as his assistants.
                      But cant see Karimi and Branco working...
                      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post

you mean, "perspolis" aka "nakhl" aka "Ala" aka (sex change) to "Neda"!

CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                          you mean, "perspolis" aka "nakhl" aka "Ala" aka (sex change) to "Neda"!

ofcourse, how could I forget. what a nightmare. His nagging was just unbearable
                          “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            Why does every coach that has managed an Iranian team once gets recycled? First Toni Oliveira, and now Branko.
                            Add Luca Bonacic and Zlatko Kranchjar to that list

Comment

Working...
                            X