Omid Ebrahimi | VIDEO |

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omid Ebrahimi | VIDEO |

Hello boys, trying to put out videos a little more often but really I don't have much time.

Newest on the list in Omid Ebrahimi. Again, these videos are not only to highlight fancy dribbles, but they are also to show tactically how smart the player is. There is more focus on the "little things" that happen during the course of a game that sometimes are not noticed.

Also I have a hard time choosing songs that somewhat fit with the video, hopefully this one is OK. If not, at least Sirvan is popular which may lead to some more views.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R_8tdXbeP0

Wish I could have had more footage, but it is tough to find full games in decent quality. Sad that the cameras in Iran are such a joke.

I am thinking of doing Sadeghian next, but am also taking suggestions for the next player. I want to focus on either young players or relatively unknown players to non Iranians, so guys like Ashkan and Gucci aren't really on my mind.

Amazing video damet garm.

One suggestion I would give is: Instead of writing what happens in the action, just circle the specific player for a second then remove it and the viewers will understand what he does. The writing kinda removes our focus from the video.

Comment

well done friend, definitely will be or at least should be a starter for TM in the near future is he can maintain good form.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Very nice video, thank you.

For those who actively follow Iran's league, and specifically Esteghlal, how has Ebrahimi performed so far this season?
        I remember he had a poor season with Sepahan last year.

Comment

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
          Very nice video, thank you.

For those who actively follow Iran's league, and specifically Esteghlal, how has Ebrahimi performed so far this season?
          I remember he had a poor season with Sepahan last year.
          bounced back big time this year, hes had several screamers and has been the best CMs in the league IMO. strong, smart, dangerous, and most importantly: consistent. definitely took his game to a higher level this season in SS.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He is definitely much better this year than he was last year. More commanding in the midfield and making his presence known. Last year was probably just a rough season, which happens time to time for some players.

And to ZandiJoon, I have been wanting to do what you said for a while now, but I am just trying to find a cool way of doing it on Movie Maker (if at all possible even :P)

Comment

Great video thank you for making it, agree with Zandijoon's suggestion (looking forward for more videos from you my friend!). Liked the music too
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Working...
              X