Naft (IRN) vs El Jaish (QTR) - [02-17-2015] Time and live updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Navid_M View Post
    That's what we signed up for when CQs contract was extended, getting dominated by minnows
    We have so many quality forwards and this guy parks the bus against Bahrain.
    I must have missed something? Did we lose against Bahrain?
    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
      We won. But I would rather win without playing anti-football.

Comment

LOL I think we make the weirdest comparisons, people are obsessed with that even it makes no sense. How many times have we compared players from different positions? Clubs with national teams? Players playing at a different level? Coaches/teams dealing with different situations?....
        Anyway, let's praise & support Naft instead of always trying to bump up another useless disscussion - at the end both Naft & TM will be hurt at the same time.

Mansourian is the classiest coach of the league these days and one of the most promising ones. Since Perspolis is out of the picture with that Botox monster, I hope he wins the league and continues to impress at international level as well. He also is one of the biggest CQ supporters, go and listen how he basically made all of the critics look like fools by using knowledge & logic. So at least respect what he says if you think so highly of him.

Last edited by Nariman; 02-18-2015, 12:23 PM.
        Formerly known as Persianking!
        Follow me @
        instagram/iranscout
        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

^ Sure, fine, by dominated I mean we had the lesser of possesion against all teams we faced. Of course the team can create chances more against asian teams. But what does that do on the international stage? Losing 3-1 to a demotivated Bosnia? The only reason we didn't lose like that to Iraq, is because they are shit, their defence is shit, their midfield sucks ass, and their offense is so awful it is embarrassing to concede goals from them, even with 10 men.

And why does no one mention the dumb grudges CQ holds on certain players? He refuses to call up Khalatbari, Sadeghian, and kicked Rahmati out for some petty disciplinary reason.
          Look at all Iran's AC goals, out of the 7 scored, 5 of them were from corners/set peices, it's as if the team is incapable of scoring from open play; all the corners we scored from would have easily been defended by half-decent or second tier European teams.

No idea why everyone hypes him up so much.

Comment

I think anti-football would be if Iran starting kicking the ball in their own goal.

Comment

^ Sure, fine, by dominated I mean we had the lesser of possesion against all teams we faced. Of course the team can create chances more against asian teams. But what does that do on the international stage? Losing 3-1 to a demotivated Bosnia? The only reason we didn't lose like that to Iraq, is because they are shit, their defence is shit, their midfield sucks ass, and their offense is so awful it is embarrassing to concede goals from them, even with 10 men.
              And why does no one mention the dumb grudges CQ holds on certain players? He refuses to call up Khalatbari, Sadeghian, and kicked Rahmati out for some petty disciplinary reason.
              Look at all Iran's AC goals, out of the 7 scored, 5 of them were from corners/set peices, it's as if the team is incapable of scoring from open play; all the corners we scored from would have easily been defended by half-decent or second tier European teams.
              No idea why everyone hypes him up so much.

You are confusing too many things here. First you mention the Bahrain game, which we won.

Now you mention the Iraq game which we were constantly attacking and creating chances and scored a goal until Pooladi was red carded.

And then you accuse people of not mentioning what you call CQ's "dumb grudges"? I think we have had many threads on those players and most people are happy they are not in TM anymore, with the exception of KB, but that was proven to be a tactical decision, not a disciplinary one. Sadeghian is crap and has barely played this season and belongs no where near TM right now and Rahmati costs us too many games and has a terrible attitude. I think you are the only one that is calling for the keeper of the 11th place team in the IPL to be in TM.

Why aren't you mentioning the players CQ included in TM? Ghafouri, JB, Ashkan, Haghighi, Gucci, Azmoun etc...?

I'm sorry, do set piece goals count as less than goals from open play?

Comment

You are confusing too many things here. First you mention the Bahrain game, which we won.
                Now you mention the Iraq game which we were constantly attacking and creating chances and scored a goal until Pooladi was red carded.
                And then you accuse people of not mentioning what you call CQ's "dumb grudges"? I think we have had many threads on those players and most people are happy they are not in TM anymore, with the exception of KB, but that was proven to be a tactical decision, not a disciplinary one. Sadeghian is crap and has barely played this season and belongs no where near TM right now and Rahmati costs us too many games and has a terrible attitude. I think you are the only one that is calling for the keeper of the 11th place team in the IPL to be in TM.
                Why aren't you mentioning the players CQ included in TM? Ghafouri, JB, Ashkan, Haghighi, Gucci, Azmoun etc...?
                I'm sorry, do set piece goals count as less than goals from open play?
                You are delolving into a "Yes it is" or "No it isn't" attitude. Yes, we won the Bahrain game, but even Bahrain had a better passing game than us and could hold possession more capably, the first goal came from the individual brilliance of Hajsafi, and the second from a defensive mistake and the poor effort by the Bahraini keeper.
                Yes, we created chances against Iraq before the red card. Let's be honest though, Iraq has poor defence, and even a man down, Hajsafi could replace Pouladi and the defence wouldn't be weakened at all, hence why I find it disappointing to concede against such a crap team, CQ should have gone over that at half time.
                Being limited to only scoring from corners can prove disadvantageous when playing a top 4 asian team, or any other decent team for that matter.

I think anti-football would be if Iran starting kicking the ball in their own goal.

Comment

clearly we lost ..... and no, the end score is irrelevant. The scoreline in general is useless and it always gets in the way of some entertaining but gibberish ranting.
                  “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                    clearly we lost ..... and no, the end score is irrelevant. The scoreline in general is useless and it always gets in the way of some entertaining but gibberish ranting.
                    What are you talking about? We annihilated them by a whopping 2-0!!! OMFG AMAZING We went on to DESTROY Qatar and UAE 1-0. All hail the MIGHTY CQ

Comment

You are delolving into a "Yes it is" or "No it isn't" attitude. Yes, we won the Bahrain game, but even Bahrain had a better passing game than us and could hold possession more capably, the first goal came from the individual brilliance of Hajsafi, and the second from a defensive mistake and the poor effort by the Bahraini keeper.
                      Yes, we created chances against Iraq before the red card. Let's be honest though, Iraq has poor defence, and even a man down, Hajsafi could replace Pouladi and the defence wouldn't be weakened at all, hence why I find it disappointing to concede against such a crap team, CQ should have gone over that at half time.
                      Being limited to only scoring from corners can prove disadvantageous when playing a top 4 asian team, or any other decent team for that matter.
                      gone over what at halftime? you mean he forgot to tell the team at half time that Iraq is crap and that we should not concede against a crappy team .... damn ..... I knew there is a reason why we lost ..... he just damn forgot to the team this info at halftime ..... and I also now believe he is hyped up.
                      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

What are you talking about? We annihilated them by a whopping 2-0!!! OMFG AMAZING We went on to DESTROY Qatar and UAE 1-0. All hail the MIGHTY CQ
                        no, you are right ...... we should have delivered some major ass-kicking to UAE, the way Japan did so beautifully in the playoffs .... down with CQ.

Comment

gone over what at halftime? you mean he forgot to tell the team at half time that Iraq is crap and that we should not concede against a crappy team .... damn ..... I knew there is a reason why we lost ..... he just damn forgot to the team this info at halftime ..... and I also now believe he is hyped up.
                          Read the post again. Use your brain this time.

Comment

no, you are right ...... we should have delivered some major ass-kicking to UAE, the way Japan did so beautifully in the playoffs .... down with CQ.
                            How dare you question the mighty CQ? ANY human that is not Carlos' personal slave is indecent and does not deserve to live.

Comment

How dare you question the mighty CQ? ANY human that is not Carlos' personal slave is indecent and does not deserve to live.
                              a8343912376cd6d544b185a5adf36ace95b24be7ac95ffe2175d9ddcccddea27.jpg

Comment

Read the post again. Use your brain this time.
                                from YOU:
                                "Yes, we created chances against Iraq before the red card. Let's be honest though, Iraq has poor defence, and even a man down, Hajsafi could replace Pouladi and the defence wouldn't be weakened at all, hence why I find it disappointing to concede against such a crap team, CQ should have gone over that at half time."

what the hell are you mumbling about?? So you wanted CQ to TELL hajsafi that he is replacing Pouladi and that our defense would not be weakened at all so we should not concede a goal ???? what the hell kind of reasoning is that ...... You remind me of Sarah Palin complaining that Tina Fey misquoted her, when she actually took exact quotes from her speeches.

I'll use my brain this time, only if you promise you'll use your brain anytime.

Comment

Working...
                                X