Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
    from YOU:
    "Yes, we created chances against Iraq before the red card. Let's be honest though, Iraq has poor defence, and even a man down, Hajsafi could replace Pouladi and the defence wouldn't be weakened at all, hence why I find it disappointing to concede against such a crap team, CQ should have gone over that at half time."

what the hell are you mumbling about?? So you wanted CQ to TELL hajsafi that he is replacing Pouladi and that our defense would not be weakened at all so we should not concede a goal ???? what the hell kind of reasoning is that ...... You remind me of Sarah Palin complaining that Tina Fey misquoted her, when she actually took exact quotes from her speeches.

I'll use my brain this time, only if you promise you'll use your brain anytime.
    It seems simple reasoning is beyond you. Understandable.

Comment

Originally posted by Navid_M View Post
      You are delolving into a "Yes it is" or "No it isn't" attitude. Yes, we won the Bahrain game, but even Bahrain had a better passing game than us and could hold possession more capably, the first goal came from the individual brilliance of Hajsafi, and the second from a defensive mistake and the poor effort by the Bahraini keeper.
      Yes, we created chances against Iraq before the red card. Let's be honest though, Iraq has poor defence, and even a man down, Hajsafi could replace Pouladi and the defence wouldn't be weakened at all, hence why I find it disappointing to concede against such a crap team, CQ should have gone over that at half time.
      Being limited to only scoring from corners can prove disadvantageous when playing a top 4 asian team, or any other decent team for that matter.
      I am just using facts.

Did we not just go over this? Since when is the winner determined by better passing and holding possession?

Again, do set piece goals count as less?

I get that you think your opinion is right, but you are trying to back it up when you can't, and that is the problem. Just say your opinion and move on. No need to make claims like "Bahrain in my view passed the ball better" when passing does not determine the winner.
      راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

If I had to add one thing, it would be that we cannot discount and give less value to goals scored on set pieces. whether it is a corner kick or a free kick on goal it was created by a good play and not by luck. it was the other team that stopped the flow and disrupted the game to repel a danger by kicking/sending the ball out or fouling on someone who was about to create a goal opportunity.
        So, a goal is a goal.

Comment

I do relish seeing what odd non-existent sticks people can find to beat CQ with and this is one of the better ones.

I look forward to seeing Naft Tehran lift the ACL trophy with their slick, sexy, fluid passing football. They face Omar's Al-Ain in two weeks, that should be lol enough.

Comment

Working...
          X