No announcement yet.

Javad Khiabani about poverty in Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

95% of the time he is commentating the wrong name of the player with the ball which makes you confused as fvck and personally that's massively frustrating. I prefer anyone to him really

Comment

Javad Khiabani about poverty in Iran

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
      95% of the time he is commentating the wrong name of the player with the ball which makes you confused as fvck and personally that's massively frustrating. I prefer anyone to him really
      At least you can practice their names yourself this way

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
        He is a no nonsense commentator. He doesn't sugar coat or PC his words. I will never forget during WC98 Qualifiers when he started calling KSA "arabha" and bashing them on air for their anti-football. He went on for the entire match, and it likely hurt his career but he never changed his ways.
        on the same broadcast, I heard him say after Irans 2ng goal, that TM has turned the Saudis into a 'Village Team" !! IMO he is a great commentator! lots of passion!!

Comment

The best game I heard him announce was the Zob Ahan vs Seongnam final in the ACL.

In all honesty that was an extremely exciting commentary, check out the highlights if you want to see what I mean.

Comment

at the end of the day Ferdosipour,Mazdak, and Khiabani are our best commentators right now.

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
              on the same broadcast, I heard him say after Irans 2ng goal, that TM has turned the Saudis into a 'Village Team" !! IMO he is a great commentator! lots of passion!!
              LOOOL i remember this!! and our whole family cracking up high half from the joy of scoring and half from him saying what was in all of our hearts!!

Comment

A classic

Comment

Beautiful interview by Khiabani mostly about mothers and his mother.

Really lovely. Things like this are why no matter all his commentary mistakes people still really like him.

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1121...A7%D8%AF%D8%B1

Comment

Appreciate your mothers guys!
                    You won't find anybody more protective of you than your mothers in life, since the day you were born!
                    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                      Appreciate your mothers guys!
                      You won't find anybody more protective of you than your mothers in life, since the day you were born!
                      man nanamo kheili doost daram.

Comment

Isn't he supposed to be on Did dar shab soon? That will be an interesting interview as I'm sure he will be asked all the questions we want asked
                        راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Screw this guy and his pro azarbaijan bullshit. Tabriz belongs to Iran and Khiabani can stick it!
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

He's great. His sooti's add some humor into his commentating and he is very gheyrati and commentates with a lot of passion. Comparing him to ferdosipour or mazdak mirzaie I would pick khiabani in a heart beat simply because his tone of voice doesn't get on my nerves the way mirazei's does and has a bit more passion and flavor than adel. He seems to be like a real nice guy and I respect him for having the balls to come out in 2009 in support of the green movement the way he did, he risked his own well being in pursuit of a greater cause for his country which is evident in his tone when he commentates football.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                              Isn't he supposed to be on Did dar shab soon? That will be an interesting interview as I'm sure he will be asked all the questions we want asked
                              not did dar shab but rashidpour's norooz show on shabake 3 called sefr sefr

Comment

I loved that guy always and forever 💪💪💪😀😀 👏👏

Comment

Working...
                                X