This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
    Its not like he is gonna settle down and stay in Rostov for the rest of his career...

Short term deal to get more playing time before a big move in the summer.
    He's going to play for a rock bottom team, if he fails there and Rostov relegates, his value is going to decrease loads, it can definitely screw up any possible "big move" as well.

The worst thing that could happen is definitely if he gets benched there as well. We have to wait to see how him and Rostov are going to do before we could predict anything because there can be positives as well as negatives.

Comment

can we also get some pics of PAG joining in China? Or is it censored?

Comment

I respect his dad for being by his side.

And I will always respect his dad for simply stating, "I don't want my son to play in Iran's corrupt, and dirty football."

Controlling parents can be very annoying, but when Khalil Khan-e Azmoun is doing the best he can for his son you got to respect that. He is also shaping the future of his countries national football team by being by Sardar's side.

I respect you Khalil Azmoun!

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
          why do all our stars get relegated??? Ashkan, Gucci, JB and now Azmoun!!!

Daei, Bagheri at bielefeld. 97/98
          Azizi at 1. FC Cologne 97/98

the list is (sadly) long...
          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
            if you mean as 2nd division, then you are wrong because Rostov is in the premier league

and is on its way of getting relegated!...... hence, thats why they signed azmoun to help them....!
            check out the news on our front page.

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
              and is on its way of getting relegated!...... hence, thats why they signed azmoun to help them....!
              check out the news on our front page.
              yes but it is for a loan to the end of the season so i have no idea what the fuss is about

Comment

Hope he ends up getting playing time. Tough to perform in a bottom ranked team
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

yes but it is for a loan to the end of the season so i have no idea what the fuss is about
                  ya, maybe they just wonder say why all our players end up in teams that get relegated... I cannot blame them for that, since it actually is the case with neaely all our legionaires..... even then I couldn't care less though. I just want them to play...lol

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                  Hope he ends up getting playing time. Tough to perform in a bottom ranked team
                  thats why they brought him. He will have more playing time, than he had at Rubin Kazan.

Comment

I'm wondering the same.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

first video of Sardar training with Rostov

http://video.varzesh3.com/video-clip...%D9%81-%D8%A7/

Comment

rostov possible signing of artem dzyuba, russias best striker and scorer of 7 league goals this season

Comment

Loan is what he needed. On good form after Asian Cup and he friendly performance vs Bukara, hopefully he and Dzyuba can kick off and he can come back to us a better player.

Azmoun is number 20.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                            rostov possible signing of artem dzyuba, russias best striker and scorer of 7 league goals this season
                            wtf..!!

i thought they were already stacked on Striker position...??

is Berdiev planning to line up a 2-3-5 and just score his way outa relegation zone..??

Comment

Rostov have a friendly against BATE Borisov tomorrow. I wonder if Azmoun will get any minutes.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X