This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy moles.....

So many overly emotional, jaavgir people.

Only one thing I can say. Don't think you even know 10% of what is happening behind the scenes in professional football. I am not talking about anything shady, I am talking about the day to day operations of football.

The guys are such easy targets for media. You eat up their nonsense with a spoon.

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
      one direction wannabe
      I wonder how you characterize your own hair style. What is it with all these personal attacks on this guy? He doesn't want to play for a team or football all together is not really anyone's business but him.
      .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
        I wonder how you characterize your own hair style. What is it with all these personal attacks on this guy? He doesn't want to play for a team or football all together is not really anyone's business but him.
        its a forum, people express their views. crazy am i right?

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
          its a forum, people express their views. crazy am i right?
          Their views are backward. Sometimes it feels like instead of growing up people are going the different direction here. So many more people were open minded and didn't think this way when they joined here then they adapted to the majority of the PFDC culture which is sadly like IR mentality

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
            Their views are backward. Sometimes it feels like instead of growing up people are going the different direction here. So many more people were open minded and didn't think this way when they joined here then they adapted to the majority of the PFDC culture which is sadly like IR mentality
            I think that pretending everything is fine when there is a deep rooted problem staring you right in the face is the true IR mentality... Ignoring all the blatant issues and hoping things will just fix themselves. Yeah, us who speak out are exactly like IR... It's funny how this board has turned into anyone who complains about all the issues facing our football are forced to shut their mouths because some members just want to live in ignorant bliss.

Our players are moving backwards Zamboor. Ali Adnan is basically Sardar's age and he is playing in Serie A now. Every other country I can think of that made it World Cup has at least a few players in the top European leagues. Why are we giving our guys a pass? We gave them a pass last year, and the year before.

21, 22, soon they will be 23/24 and still not moving. Other countries have 18-19 year old players being bought by Barcelona, Arsenal, Man United. These players have good agents. Our players either go to teams that immediately relegate, or go and are back in Iran within 2 years. There is a problem, a systematic problem, in our football.

We need to change it somehow. Not speaking out will give reason to players with potential like Ezatolahi a free pass to return to Persepolis. I'd rather complain all-day than see that horrible shit ever happen.

Comment

Lol so now he is playing Basketball

https://instagram.com/p/5BqdCPEUzp/

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                I think that pretending everything is fine when there is a deep rooted problem staring you right in the face is the true IR mentality... Ignoring all the blatant issues and hoping things will just fix themselves. Yeah, us who speak out are exactly like IR... It's funny how this board has turned into anyone who complains about all the issues facing our football are forced to shut their mouths because some members just want to live in ignorant bliss.

Our players are moving backwards Zamboor. Ali Adnan is basically Sardar's age and he is playing in Serie A now. Every other country I can think of that made it World Cup has at least a few players in the top European leagues. Why are we giving our guys a pass? We gave them a pass last year, and the year before.

21, 22, soon they will be 23/24 and still not moving. Other countries have 18-19 year old players being bought by Barcelona, Arsenal, Man United. These players have good agents. Our players either go to teams that immediately relegate, or go and are back in Iran within 2 years. There is a problem, a systematic problem, in our football.

We need to change it somehow. Not speaking out will give reason to players with potential like Ezatolahi a free pass to return to Persepolis. I'd rather complain all-day than see that horrible shit ever happen.
                Baba jumping on his haircut or the fact that he posts a lot of Instagram photos has nothing to do with being professional football player. He might like it in his comfort zone who are we to force him to move? why should he adept himself for us. He got his own ambitions, i dont know what they are and neither do you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

So what?
                  Fereydoon Zandi used to play Basketball too. His brother Kuroush Zandi was a semi professional basketball player.
                  Ibrahimovic used to do Kickboxing.
                  Karim Bagheri was a bad ass table tennis player beating Charltons best table tennis player when he was benched lol.
                  Football players usually do other sports too than only football.
                  Every sports is a benefit for an athlete.
                  IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                    So what?
                    Fereydoon Zandi used to play Basketball too. His brother Kuroush Zandi was a semi professional basketball player.
                    Ibrahimovic used to do Kickboxing.
                    Karim Bagheri was a bad ass table tennis player beating Charltons best table tennis player when he was benched lol.
                    Football players usually do other sports too than only football.
                    Every sports is a benefit for an athlete.
                    But I'am asking myself if he's already in Kazan or still in Moscow and want his club to sell him. If last, it would be stupid

Comment

But I'am asking myself if he's already in Kazan or still in Moscow and want his club to sell him. If last, it would be stupid
                      In that case i agree with you.
                      We shouldn't jump into conclusions too fast but he better sort out his situation asap before it gets ugly.
                      IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Did he end up reporting for duty at Kazan?

Comment

he has a better jump shot then arsalan kazemi LOOL
                          IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                            he has a better jump shot then arsalan kazemi LOOL
                            LOLOLOL ay namard! arsalan is a beast! he does all the things that dont show up on the stats sheet!

Comment

So first week of Russian Premier League is this weekend and where is this idiot? Moscow shooting jumpers and boxing. Go to training.

Comment

Originally posted by serghe View Post
                                So first week of Russian Premier League is this weekend and where is this idiot? Moscow shooting jumpers and boxing. Go to training.
                                He is taking selfies with his brows
                                https://instagram.com/p/5HJh13EU_f/

Comment

Working...
                                X