Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, let's hope he will have success at Rostov then, and get playing time from the beginning, alongside Azmoun.

Comment

He would still be considered an Atletico player though would he not?

If he happens to go to Rostov, it would be a loan deal most likely?

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
        He would still be considered an Atletico player though would he not?

If he happens to go to Rostov, it would be a loan deal most likely?
        It looks like it's permanent, not on loan

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          Lol wuuut?? Might it not just be an old pic from some Iran camp??

And here's the pic:
          It looks quite disturbing...

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci10 View Post
            It looks quite disturbing...
            This wouldn't be as positive as a move to Getafe with the probability of making it to their first team, but it's hardly the worst transfer he could have made (Qatar, IPL, etc.) He will likely see more first team play at Rostov, and if Sardar and Saeid start together week in and week out at Rostov, they will have great chemistry when they play together for TM. I wish they could play together on a better team, but they are both young, and neither has proven themselves yet. Hopefully they can both grow together, and have a good year and be bought by better teams later. I just hope that Saeid doesn't sign a shitty 10 year contract like most of our players that don't allow them to freely move when they have grown out of their current team.

I'm happy with this move if it helps TM in the long-run. It's not the best move, but it could be worse. Saeid will now definitely be in FIFA 16 too which is awesome. He can get the hyperlink with Sardar and have Jahanbakhsh on the RM and Beitashour at RB.

Comment

EL qualification - 3rd round

Sturm Graz - Rubin Kazan

Hope Azmoun stays at Rubin, feel sorry for Mohammadi though

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                EL qualification - 3rd round

Sturm Graz - Rubin Kazan

Hope Azmoun stays at Rubin, feel sorry for Mohammadi though
                i feel sorry for racist sturm's a$$ that will be kicked

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  i feel sorry for racist sturm's a$$ that will be kicked
                  There must have been more to him not getting signed than pure racism. I doubt they would have brought him on trial if they were huge anti-Iranian racists. I think he came on trial, was a good player, but they also had other LB's in mind. Teams usually don't have just one player in mind. Mohammadi was probably one of the choices, but wasn't so impressive as to jump over the guy they eventually signed. The other guy played for Olympiakos, so they probably saw a more consistent and "sure-thing" in the guy they signed over the more risky option of Mohammadi. It's quite understandable honestly, though it sucks for us who were really pulling for Milad.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                    There must have been more to him not getting signed than pure racism. I doubt they would have brought him on trial if they were huge anti-Iranian racists. I think he came on trial, was a good player, but they also had other LB's in mind. Teams usually don't have just one player in mind. Mohammadi was probably one of the choices, but wasn't so impressive as to jump over the guy they eventually signed. The other guy played for Olympiakos, so they probably saw a more consistent and "sure-thing" in the guy they signed over the more risky option of Mohammadi. It's quite understandable honestly, though it sucks for us who were really pulling for Milad.
                    Maybe but Sturm is in the long list of european clubs that snub iranian players after or even without trial.

They have so much sh1t in front of their eyes than they cann't see that iranians are more than able to do wanders in their superb competitive austrian league.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      Maybe but Sturm is in the long list of european clubs that snub iranian players after or even without trial.

They have so much sh1t in front of their eyes than they cann't see that iranians are more than able to do wanders in their superb competitive austrian league.
                      Don't you think that's your reasoning reflects the fact that you are Iranian? I'm sure that many countries' fans think that their national team players are good enough to compete in many leagues, but the fact that they signed someone from Olympiakos just means that they thought that option was better, and it likely was. If Iranian players want a better chance at Europe, they should leave the middle eastern leagues. It seems that young players are very rarely in demand from any Middle Eastern clubs.

Even though I disagree with you that there is a bias against only Iranians, I will admit that there is a bias against leagues of the Middle East. To be honest, there isn't a bad reason for that bias. No stars have left the Middle East for greener pastures in many years.

I think that if any Iranian player wants to guarantee making it to Europe, they should follow the pattern of Azmoun, Ezatolahi, and even Pouraligangi. They should leave the Middle East to either lower ranked Euro teams or be on better teams' development squads until they can prove themselves. Even being in Japanese, Chinese or Australian league would increase our players' visibility. If Iran has a presence that spreads out farther than the Middle East, more scouts will see Iranian players and as a result, it will increase Iran's stock in world football.

As of now, there is not a huge interest in scouting middle Eastern players.

EDIT: Oh, and it doesn't help that the two most in demand middle eastern players, Ashkan Dejagah and Omar Abdulrahman rejected European teams' interest to bath in the comfort of Arab oil money.

These actions make the region as a whole seem unreliable. Why should Man City scout for players like Abdulrahman when even if they show promise will not leave their leagues. Or, like Dejagah, they offer him a contract which he refuses to get $6 million a year from Arabs.

These choices have a ripple effect that makes the regions' players undesirable. If Dejagah were on a better EPL team right now and Abdulrahman were on Man City, believe me, they would be scouting the Middle East much more to find their successors.

Egypt had very little presence in Europe until Salah got signed by Chelsea and now many more Egyptians are making the move to Europe and garnering more interest.

With not one middle eastern star in Europe, how can you expect them to want any of our players?

Comment

Ya just think about those "hyperlinks " on FIFA. Looool lmao.
                        Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                        This wouldn't be as positive as a move to Getafe with the probability of making it to their first team, but it's hardly the worst transfer he could have made (Qatar, IPL, etc.) He will likely see more first team play at Rostov, and if Sardar and Saeid start together week in and week out at Rostov, they will have great chemistry when they play together for TM. I wish they could play together on a better team, but they are both young, and neither has proven themselves yet. Hopefully they can both grow together, and have a good year and be bought by better teams later. I just hope that Saeid doesn't sign a shitty 10 year contract like most of our players that don't allow them to freely move when they have grown out of their current team.
                        I'm happy with this move if it helps TM in the long-run. It's not the best move, but it could be worse. Saeid will now definitely be in FIFA 16 too which is awesome. He can get the hyperlink with Sardar and have Jahanbakhsh on the RM and Beitashour at RB.

Comment

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...Rostov-2015-16

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Working...
                          X