This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
    why would they not want azmoun to play against Rubin??
    Because they know he is good and he most likely know the defense and keeper flaws.

Comment

Match today against Lokomotiv Moscow at 16:30 CET!

Comment

Azmoun on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
          Azmoun on the bench.
          artem dzyuba as well, major statement from the coach. new star players that just joined the team is on the bench

Comment

Azmoun subbed in
            70th minute

Rostov 0:1 Lok Moscow

Comment

Wow. What a shit referee.

Comment

WOW i cant believe what i just saw. rostov was really really bad today. could not put 2 passes together. not 1 good cross for dzyuba or SA. wtf

Comment

Lol, so he just went to the bench of Rubin Kazan to the bench of Rostov? What an improvement...

Comment

Azmoun had 2-3 good touches, one flick hit the Lokomotiv defender's arm and could have been a penalty but was waived away. Other than that he just ran around and did not receive much service. He got a yellow for getting face-to-face with a Lokomotiv player. He played as left-sided forward in what seemed like a 4-4-2 next to Rostov's other forward Dzyuba who seems like a good player, fast, strong and aggressive, but he too like Azmoun did not get much service from his teammates. Rostov needs to get more cohesive in the final third, every time they got in a good position they lost the ball due to stupid lackadaisical passes, terrible crosses, or simple miscommunication.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                      WOW i cant believe what i just saw. rostov was really really bad today. could not put 2 passes together. not 1 good cross for dzyuba or SA. wtf
                      it is a good thing that SA is hungry for playing, but what is the point to go to a struggling teams that cannot feed him correctly (osasuna like)?

Comment

Azmoun went there to speak Turkmen with Berdyev not to play as fix forward. Some people don't get it!

Comment

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
                          Azmoun had 2-3 good touches, one flick hit the Lokomotiv defender's arm and could have been a penalty but was waived away. Other than that he just ran around and did not receive much service. He got a yellow for getting face-to-face with a Lokomotiv player. He played as left-sided forward in what seemed like a 4-4-2 next to Rostov's other forward Dzyuba who seems like a good player, fast, strong and aggressive, but he too like Azmoun did not get much service from his teammates. Rostov needs to get more cohesive in the final third, every time they got in a good position they lost the ball due to stupid lackadaisical passes, terrible crosses, or simple miscommunication.
                          azizam dzyuba seemed like a good player? he is the nr.1 russian FW right now, look how many goals he has this season and how many games for capello in NT

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                            azizam dzyuba seemed like a good player? he is the nr.1 russian FW right now, look how many goals he has this season and how many games for capello in NT
                            I don't really follow Russian league or their national team. But, if that's true, why is he playing for the worst team in the league? Lol.

Comment

Re: Sardar Azmoun @ FK Rostov | 2015

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
                              I don't really follow Russian league or their national team. But, if that's true, why is he playing for the worst team in the league? Lol.
                              It wasn't the worst team last season, and most others, they are like osasuna or fulham

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                                Azmoun went there to speak Turkmen with Berdyev not to play as fix forward. Some people don't get it!
                                yeaup, i also think re-connecting with Berdyev played the biggest role in his switch to Rostov, which was a mistake..!!
                                it woulda made sense to go to a shitty, struggling team, if they werent already stacked on the frontline and they coulda guarantee you regular starts and clear advantages in terms of playing minutes afforded.
                                im sure there is a logical reasons why Rostov is pinned bottom of the league, even though they've had some of the better attackers in the league, before Azmoun's arrival..! i havent seen Rostov play yet, but chances are they suck on D..!!? and from the sound of it, they also lack playmaking abilities on the attacking front..!!?? Sorta like Osasuna ..!!
                                Lets hope Azmoun doesnt become a victim of sever lack of service and shitty supporting cast and his production go to shitt as a result..!! cause that could look bad on his currently good transfer prospects in this summer..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X