Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sardar is a huge flop, so overrated. How dare he not at least score a hattrick each game?!

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
      Sardar is a huge blow, so overrated. How dare he not at least score a hattrick each game?!
      Hattrick? Hattrick chie? Hattrick is old man he should at least score 5 every game!

Comment

damn missed the game..!!

Comment

Sardar when he was in school. He is the one on the right holding the book.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
            Sardar when he was in school. He is the one on the right holding the book.

I still remember my first day of school in Iran!

Even though the quality of education is incomparable to first-world countries, it was still a fun time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
              I still remember my first day of school in Iran!

Even though the quality of education is incomparable to first-world countries, it was still a fun time.

Depend what you call quality. I went to high school in both Iran and New Zealand. The level of maths, science, chemistry and physics taught in Iran was much higher.

Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Cheghad naz bud

Comment

Originally posted by kami_kakashi View Post
                  Depend what you call quality. I went to high school in both Iran and New Zealand. The level of maths, science, chemistry and physics taught in Iran was much higher.

true..!!
                  beginning my freshman year i left iran, a year later, i went to some ghetto HS in USA and the all the HS math and science we studied up until Senior year in States, i had already learned in some semi ghetto Middle school in mashhad..!!
                  in fact when taking the ACT college entrance exam here in my Senior year, the science and math i had learned in Middle school in iran was instrumental in my semi-decent scores and helped make up for my shitty reading and english scores.

Comment

Iranian students wipe the floor with Americans in math and science. America is one of the weakest countries in public math and science education

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Absolutely true. A couple summers in Iran with my cousin who teaches math and I was good to go when I went back to the states. Its a poor plan in the US education system because they want many to pass despite how low they make their standards. It spans all subjects too. InNew York, we have regents exams and I remember my global history/american history ones from 4/5 years ago. Im prepared to say 99% of people here would have scored above the 95 percentile ageh nanehashoon taught them about George Vashangton. After the cold war, thr government has no incentive to pressure kids into learning the hard stuff.

On topic, great to see Rostov rise from the bottom and even if Azmoun didnt score this week the rise in the table will be associated with his arrival to the team.

Comment

Apologies if it's a repost.

Comment

I don't think he meant the quality of theoretical knowledge forced on the students in Iran. Education is not just about learning theoretical maths and science and memorizing poems and Qoran verses.
                          As a person who has been to various schools in Iran, UK and Japan I can tell you that the quality of education in Iran was not even 10% of the one they have in Japan. There the school was not just about a place to learn and past the tests, it was a real platform to prepare children for life.
                          Last edited by _Navid_; 04-14-2015, 07:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                            I don't think he meant the quality of theoretical knowledge forced on the students in Iran. Education is not just about learning theoretical maths and science and memorizing poems and Qoran verses.
                            As a person who has been to various schools in Iran, UK and Japan I can tell you that the quality of education in Iran was not even 10% of the one they have in Japan. There the school was not just about a place to learn and past the tests, it was a real platform to prepare children for life.
                            True, we might be ahead of many European countries if we only look at the theoretical knowledge of math or chemistry etc, but if we compare for instance social studies we are way way way way beyond them. And saying that we are ahead in theoretical knowledge is just the level of what they are tought in school, but it still does not mean we are ahead of them, just look how far ahead of us most European countries are when it comes to most scientific fields. Just because we have a higher level of math for instance doesn't mean we are ahead. How many famous Iranian scientist's are there who are actually making impressive research and progress in Iran, compared to for instance Sweden, England etc..

We should probably try to stay on topic now lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                              True, we might be ahead of many European countries if we only look at the theoretical knowledge of math or chemistry etc, but if we compare for instance social studies we are way way way way beyond them. And saying that we are ahead in theoretical knowledge is just the level of what they are tought in school, but it still does not mean we are ahead of them, just look how far ahead of us most European countries are when it comes to most scientific fields. Just because we have a higher level of math for instance doesn't mean we are ahead. How many famous Iranian scientist's are there who are actually making impressive research and progress in Iran, compared to for instance Sweden, England etc..

We should probably try to stay on topic now lol.
                              This is way off topic. Take this to the General board please as talking about sciences has nothing to do with this topic.

Comment

Article on Azmoun by Mundo Deportivo:

"The Persian goal is reborn: The striker is the great hope of revival of football in his country

Sardar Azmoun has made a name in Russia

Francesc Aguilar
                                Updated 04/19/2015 9:20

The Iranian football seems to rise from the ashes after ultimso years that has been affected by the social and political realities Again seems to want to become erect a player in the AFC. A new generation has taken over from players who have been in history as the legendary Ali Daei who came to play for Bayern for direct recommendation of Franz Beckenbauer and was coach nacionald and Iran. Or his countrymen Vahid Hashemian and Ali Karimi who also fought in the Bundesliga.

That, not forgetting those who participated Osasuna, Javad Nekounam and Masoud Shojaei. Now the hopes new Iran are placed in a young striker who plays for Russian ROSTOR loan from Rubin Kazan. It's called Sardar Azmoun and was born 20 years ago in Gonbad, in the province of Golestan.

The strange thing is that Sardar Azmoun going to figure volleyball, had many attitudes to the sport. Not for nothing is the son of Khalil Azmoun, the oldest international sport in Iran and coach of several teams, especially Golgohar Sirjan and Javaheri Gonbad.

But, in turn, liked to play soccer, sport that also highlighted. Thus, during the 2012-13 season, when he was no longer a stranger, who in the winter when I was 17, Rubin Kazan became his services. On his desk two interesting offers two powerful clubs in Iran such as the Persepolis and Esteghlal. Sardar Azmoun then active in the Sepahan, historical club of Tehran, the Iranian capital.

Rubin Kazan had the full bench of manager Kurban Berdyev, one technician who always had in his hands the "rosary" Muslim, who became popular in their matches against Barcelona.

On July 25, 2013, debuted in the Europa League. On August 29, made his first goal against the Norwegian Molde. His debut in the Russian League was before the 'millionaire' Anzhi Makhachkala.

Azmoun has been a fixture in the national team of Iran coaching the Portuguese Carlos Queiroz. He debuted in a friendly match against Montenegro. Although his great disappointment was that Queiroz did not call him to play the World Cup Brazil 2014 they considered too young.

The Portuguese coach relented and told him if Asian Cup. He made his first goal against South Korea. Sardar Azmoun is a striker and center, rapid technical front, which is very dangerous with ground ahead. Has good kick with both legs and past. Falters only in the air, but it is still room for improvement."

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/porelm...sa-renace.html

Comment

Working...
                                X