X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn. Every game I miss he scores.

Comment

I am thinking it could be a good back up of Ibra next season in PSG. Cavani is very deceiving, he will certainly be sold for a big fish in midfield or left winger. Azmun could be a cheap solution to rest Ibra or when Ibra is suspended or injuried. And there is so many match in france (league + league cup + french cup + European cup), that he will play a lot. If he succeed he could take his place in 2016.

But don't know if he is ready to handle PSG's pressure that destroyed many talents in the past.

Comment

No way, that is a step too big. He needs more experience, he is just 20.

Comment

Highlights and Azmoun's goal

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/%D8%...5%D9%88%D9%86/
          Last edited by _Navid_; 04-26-2015, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Sardar Azmoun is our biggest hope, he has a great career ahead of him.

Comment

over 200K followers on his insta now, soon most popular iranian footballer in current TM!

Comment

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
                How'd Azmoun play? How was the goal?
                super game for azmoun. could have scored 3-4 goals if he would have scored on all his chances. played againt the huge samba as if it was nothing

Comment

Hope he does go to Eredivisie next year! He would explode there.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
                    Hope he does go to Eredivisie next year! He would explode there.
                    Russia >eredivisie

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                      Russia >eredivisie

avg goals scored in holland is almost twice than in russia, SA if he goes to holland will score more goals but rostov and kazan both want him sohe should stay were the fans and coaches love him. also his teammates in kazan and rostov love him

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                        avg goals scored in holland is almost twice than in russia, SA if he goes to holland will score more goals but rostov and kazan both want him sohe should stay were the fans and coaches love him. also his teammates in kazan and rostov love him
                        Proves my point. Russia is more competitive. Hulk has only scored 11 goals with the best team. If he was in eredivisie, he would score 30 goals easy

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Currently the Russian League is indeed ahead of the Eredivisie, but that's only recently. Overall (considering the past) Eredivisie teams have been way better in Europe and were ranked higher in the UEFA coefficient than Russia.

Comment

How many goals and assist and in how many appearances for SA this year in Rostov and in Rubin?

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                              Russia >eredivisie

Yes but he will develop better in Holland.

Comment

there is stark difference between the two leagues styles of football..!!
                                Eredivisie is far less physical and less rigid defensively and more wide open offensively..!! end to end action which is sorta entertaining and full of goal mouth action..!!
                                Russian league is far more physical and rigid and stout..!! its like cheap version of EPL..!
                                considering the shitt ass cold weather and highly physical nature of the game, chances for injury is far higher in Russia than eredivisie...!!
                                i really want him to go to EPL, this boy is ready for primetime, although he may not initially get many minutes in a bigger teams there ...!
                                but a season or two in Eredivisie could also be nice, he would rape those loose, soft defense lines and would easily hit double digit goals per year..! that could be a good way to earn himself a big money move next to a top EU club..!!

ps
                                any way to watch this last game again on a reply somewhere..??

Comment

Working...
                                X