X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goal Azmoun. Offside!

Comment

fk man Sardar scored the equalizer but called a bs Offside
      earlier only a last gasp lucky save prevented him from scoring..

Comment

Aaah, Azmound first was denied by the keeper, was a great chance, then scored an offside goal...still down 1-2.

Comment

lol, iran 10th division free kick..

Comment

Kindergarten level football. If Azmoun doesn't make the right choice this summer his future is gone.

Comment

FT 2-1. 1 game left, against CSKA Moscow, they are definitely staying in relegation play offs spot.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                Kindergarten level football. If Azmoun doesn't make the right choice this summer his future is gone.
                Couldnt agree anymore. And not only him, many other of our players make to MOVE and make decicions asap this summer.

Comment

2-1
                  tough loss
                  Rostove seemed dominant since Sardar came in and thats all i saw of the game anyways..

Azmoun was involved the whole time and played quiet well..!
                  his goal maybe was marginally offside..?? most linesmen woulda kept their flags down in such situations..!! all in all it was a BS call..!!

he needs to be one of their solid 90min strikers..! he is just that effective the whole damn time he plays]

i cant wait for him to move to a better team/league.

Comment

Azmoun really needs a better team. You saw that last free kick? Rostov is pure trash and he really deserves better.

Comment

http://video.varzesh3.com/video-clip...-%D9%88%D8%B1/

Comment

^wtf....!!!!, did the reporter cornered him in dark alley and forced him at gun point for an interview..?? lol

btw
                        how many more games left this season in russian league.? i need him released already for TM Prep..!!
                        i so hope he gets a nice move outa russian league this offseason..!! he deserves much better

Comment

unreal bad luck for rostov in last 2-3 rounds! saturday will be last game for all teams in russia but rostov will likely end up in qualification and must play a few more games!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            ^wtf....!!!!, did the reporter cornered him in dark alley and forced him at gun point for an interview..?? lol

btw
                            how many more games left this season in russian league.? i need him released already for TM Prep..!!
                            i so hope he gets a nice move outa russian league this offseason..!! he deserves much better

Comment

I stopped watching after 2 seconds. that was the most awkward interview i have ever seen
                              What the hell was that amature interviewer doing? he was like 15 ft away and it is pitch dark outside.

Comment

I wonder where sardar will end up next season. I think he has spent enough time in the Russian league, has a high market value and should be known to other European teams by now. His recent national team performances were really good for him. Hope to see him in a new league next season.
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X