Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done Sardar! A natural goal-getter, great finish.
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Apparently Dynamo Moscow have been suspended from the Europa League and Rubin Kazan will replace them. Azmoun should stay if he doesn't have a top 3-4 league offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
        Apparently Dynamo Moscow have been suspended from the Europa League and Rubin Kazan will replace them. Azmoun should stay if he doesn't have a top 3-4 league offer.
        that is great..!!
        how many more years left on his Rubin Contract..?? 1 or 2..?

this kid is too fking good not to be a starter in Russian league..!! and i hope he doesnt stay at Rostov another season just for the coach..!
        right now , he would likely tear shitt up in leagues such as Eredivisie, etc.

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ FK Rostov | 2015

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          that is great..!!
          how many more years left on his Rubin Contract..?? 1 or 2..?
          6 Months

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            6 Months
            really..??
            i thought at least he's got a year left..??

who's his agent..?
            why hasnt he started the work to find him a better EU destination already..??
            im highly surprise we havent heard any transfer rumors about him already if it was only 6 months left on his Rubin contract..!!

Comment

Rubin has already made a hefty amount on Sardar's transfer to Rostov. We should see if they are going to extend their contract with him or not.

Sardar still can play at least in mid table Russian team. His style and endurance is good for Bundesliga or end table Premier league too. He is strong and sharp, so he may turn to a big name in Eredivisie or French first division.

Comment

I don't think Azmoun should sign with Rostov.

He should leave Rubin Kazan and find a team who gives him more opportunities to develop.

The Eredivisie comes into my mind and if he has any offers from there he should take them ideally.

But knowing that this is a typically Iranian transfer window, I am not getting my hopes up.

He will either sign with Rostov or end up in Championship or Segunda Division if his agent messes up Iranian style.

Comment

azmoun has contract with rubin. he will either play in rubin or rostov will pay for his services

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                    azmoun has contract with rubin. he will either play in rubin or rostov will pay for his services
                    seemingly for only another 6 months..!!? if no other suitors show interest in this offseason i'd prefer he return back to Rubin and at least get some minutes and exposure in UEFA ..! besides in Rostov he seemed to have/@least had more competition at Striker position than before that in Rubin..!
                    he should be an excellent transfer prospect come next winter transfer window as a free agent..!! especially for a rich, struggling team in need of immediate firepower..!

i just hope he doesnt get suckered into extending contract with Rubin or sign a multi year with another Russian PL Team..!! i want him outa there soon and in a higher profile EU league, this kid has the goods and potential to become a impact player at any league in EU, some more easily so than others..!!

Comment

Comment

He's got plenty of speed, acceleration, technical skills, he's smart with very good physiques, he's opportunistic and fights for the ball...I can't for the life of me understand why he's not picked up by a very decent European side. He will be one of our better attackers for many years to come.
                        "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

i would love to see sardar in la liga with a mid table team like villarreal or valencia.

Comment

Where is Azmoun? Rubin manager says he should be with the team already bit he has not arrived.

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ FK Rostov | 2015

Originally posted by RubinKazanUK View Post
                              Where is Azmoun? Rubin manager says he should be with the team already bit he has not arrived.
                              He is in Iran I think

Edit: that's his latest Instagram post, taken in his hometown

https://instagram.com/p/4GljRSkU2k/
                              Last edited by 04041374; 06-20-2015, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Comments on Sardar Azmoun by the Rubin Kazan coach. The translation was not very clear but doesnt seem like the Rubin coach is very happy with him?

"Bilyaletdinov: Azmun shies, still can not grow up, do not understand what he wanted
                                June 21, 2015 at 06:30
                                Coach "Rubin" Rinat Bilyaletdinov commented on the situation with the striker Sardar Azmoun in the second half of the season played on loan in "Chicago" and has not yet appeared in the location of the Kazan club.
                                "Azmun shies, still can not grow up, do not understand what he wants. He does seem that there is around the corner sweet gingerbread give money mound a little more. I listened to us, more would be confusing. You can not throw away. There I go out, here ... So nowhere may not be useful "- quoted Bilyaletdinov" Sport-Express ".

Earlier, midfielder "Rubin" Ruslan Kambolov said that Kazan had to go into the Europa League on the principle of sport."

http://www.eurofootball.ru/news/4480...-chto-emu-nado

Comment

Working...
                                X