This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
    Coach "Rubin" Rinat Bilyaletdinov commented on the situation with the striker Sardar Azmoun in the second half of the season played on loan in "Chicago" and has not yet appeared in the location of the Kazan club.
    "Azmun shies, still can not grow up, do not understand what he wants. He does seem that there is around the corner sweet gingerbread give money mound a little more. I listened to us, more would be confusing. You can not throw away. There I go out, here ... So nowhere may not be useful "- quoted Bilyaletdinov"
    Google translations often leave much to be desired.... but in this case it was simply more than I could have ever hoped for! I don't care what the guy actually said, because there is no way in hell it could top the above quote. I for one will pretend this was a 100% accurate translation and die happy with that knowledge

Comment

I get a feeling he wants out of Kazan
      Isn't all to wild about returning ..!?
      Probably prefers staying put at Rostov ..!?

He seems really hung up on playing for his old coach Berdiev ..!?

his reluctance probably forces Kazan to release him, outa Russia to better EU leagues I hope ..!

Comment

Azmoun has one year to find a decent club but with the way TM has been playing not sure it's going to happen for him. After that I'm cashing out on him.

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
          Comments on Sardar Azmoun by the Rubin Kazan coach. The translation was not very clear but doesnt seem like the Rubin coach is very happy with him?
          Here's the Persian article on it from V3: http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1248288...B2%D8%A7%D9%86

Rubin's coach is definitely not happy with him. Apparently, he was supposed to report back to the Rubin camp on the 18th and he's nowhere to be found. The coach calls him "childish" and says that he's very injury prone and that he has been told to bulk up many times (i.e. build body/muscle strength to avoid injury).

It also says that the move to Rostov was Azmoun's choice and despite the Rubin coach having told him not to follow money and that he was one of his favorite players even though he was sitting on the bench (which he attributes to Sardar's inconsistency)

The article goes on to say that they want him to stay, but if he doesn't report in before the end of the month, they're going to consider his contract terminated.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
            Here's the Persian article on it from V3: http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1248288...B2%D8%A7%D9%86

Rubin's coach is definitely not happy with him. Apparently, he was supposed to report back to the Rubin camp on the 18th and he's nowhere to be found. The coach calls him "childish" and says that he's very injury prone and that he has been told to bulk up many times (i.e. build body/muscle strength to avoid injury).

It also says that the move to Rostov was Azmoun's choice and despite the Rubin coach having told him not to follow money and that he was one of his favorite players even though he was sitting on the bench (which he attributes to Sardar's inconsistency)

The article goes on to say that they want him to stay, but if he doesn't report in before the end of the month, they're going to consider his contract terminated.
            They are trying to force him back to another contract I guess and benefit from transfers. The same thing Rubin did to Haghighi. Azmoun contract says he is on loan until June 30 so no one can tell him to report on June 18. I fully support Azmoun. He knows his way in Russia. Russia is the land of bullies and you need to be tough and speak their language if you want to survive. That Rubin coach is contradicting himself by his own statement. Sardar is my favorite.... but in the bench...he is childish...he should come even before his loan term finished... we have another long term contract for him so we can sell him to another end of the table team for a fat transfer fee.

Comment

wow interesting off season for SA and ali JB

Comment

latest from his modir barname. Rubin disprected SA and he decided to go to rostov
                http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=231222

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                  latest from his modir barname. Rubin disprected SA and he decided to go to rostov
                  http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=231222
                  Strange and unprofessional move.

Comment

Going to Russia wasn't the best move for Sardar. Their decision was influenced by the presence of Berdiev(Turkmen) in Kazan at the time.
                    This a very physical league and doesn't suite his style of play. Additionally, Russians are not best known for developing talents.

I hope he learns to make better choices if he has any good options and his dad doesn't interfere with it.
                    Besides, he needs to become more mature. Compare his social media activity with Alireza and you can tell the difference, also the way he was making Bazragarmi about high profile suitors.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                      They are trying to force him back to another contract I guess and benefit from transfers. The same thing Rubin did to Haghighi. Azmoun contract says he is on loan until June 30 so no one can tell him to report on June 18. I fully support Azmoun. He knows his way in Russia. Russia is the land of bullies and you need to be tough and speak their language if you want to survive. That Rubin coach is contradicting himself by his own statement. Sardar is my favorite.... but in the bench...he is childish...he should come even before his loan term finished... we have another long term contract for him so we can sell him to another end of the table team for a fat transfer fee.
                      Yeaup...!
                      Sounds spot on.
                      He must by all means avoid extending contact with Kazan or any other Russian team.
                      It's time he moved on to greener pastures.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post

This article clearly shows that there is a striking difference between Sardar and Alireza. One has talent but does not work hard enough realise his potential, whilst the other works so hard to make most of what very little he is given.

I guess that's what separates the champions from the ones who had potential to be champions. Going the same road as the Asian Maradona it seems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

there's only one way to describe the situation for iranian footballers nowadays: enghad ridan, ke ridane hichkas beheshun nemirese. they have the eternity world champion record for ridan atm.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                            Going to Russia wasn't the best move for Sardar. Their decision was influenced by the presence of Berdiev(Turkmen) in Kazan at the time.
                            This a very physical league and doesn't suite his style of play. Additionally, Russians are not best known for developing talents.

I hope he learns to make better choices if he has any good options and his dad doesn't interfere with it.
                            Besides, he needs to become more mature. Compare his social media activity with Alireza and you can tell the difference, also the way he was making Bazragarmi about high profile suitors.
                            Keisuke Honda did well in Russia and look where he is now. Its one of the top leagues in europe even though its not among the best. Further you say its a physical league, isn't the Premier league one of the most physical leagues out there?

Comment

"Sardar Azmoun did not return to the location, "Rubin"

06/23/2015, 10:07
                              Sport.ru / Football. Coach "Rubin" Rinat Bilyaletdinov complained behavior striker Club Sardar Azmoun. Iran's national team player during the second half of last season left to rent in "growth" to the ex-coach of Kazan Kurban Berdiev. His term of the agreement has expired, but the player still has not returned to the location of the "Rubin".

- I have to Azmun never had any problems here as some bloggers - quoted "Business online" Bilyaletdinov. - Even when I put him on the bench, after three rounds, I told him there and then explained why it did. There has never been any difficulties. I told him: "I need you, you are an interesting player, do not chase the money, whoever you are not attracted. You first have to take place here. From your game on your future. Sparkle!". He nods, but ...

Of course, he does not want to sit on the bench, but then Portnyagin objective was stronger Azmun down. Then in the fall I told him that his second position, which is useful to him anyway - a flank attack striker. But he did not come from the Asian Cup on time, arrived injured, wants to train, it does not want. All the time with the vagaries. Then he began to work like. I put it on the control match with "Mordovia", how he fled, scoring as played - what I needed. Especially because Gekdeniz could not stand the ending of the championship and it was assumed that Azmun replace it.

He told me: "Yes, I will not want to, I'm staying." It was told to me personally. I replied: "You're going to have a practice, sometimes starting, sometimes to replace, but will leave." We eventually let go Camille Mullin and Azmun February 27 said to me that he goes to the "growth"! And I count on him. After all, if you give consent if the hand shook, everything. It was possible to stretch and try to leave, but I'm not going to then crawl at his feet and ask "Azmunchik, Play Well". I do not have to persuade him. We either work or not. He promised me to stay, but left. Yes, it's okay, but we did Mullin released because of it! And left without provision of high-speed, which was not enough in the end of the championship. When hooked Portnyagin, we did not have a player that could speed up the game. Berdyev, of course, solve their problems. The player with him in many respects more than me, knew him well. Naturally, he went to it, a sense of gratitude for some tests.

- Where Azmun now?

- And now it is not present. He has not yet arrived. Its lease agreement was calculated to 30 May. Vacation is over, the team has started trainings on June 17, he has not been called to the national team, I had to come and now the player is not in the workplace. He does not call me, I do not know where he is. Even Haghighi, who played for the national team, came in. From the Azmun all this childishness."

http://www.sport.ru/football/Serdar_...article279845/

Comment

According to current coach of Rubin he was supposed to be done by May 30th ..!?? Wasn't the Russian league still playing well into June ..!?

In any case Sardar needs to act professional & get his asss up there pronto & serve the rest of his short 6 months of contract & then pursue other destinations...!

He shouldn't just no show ..! That would reflect very bad on his professionalism & other interested EU clubs would take notice ..!
                                To be fair, although he was bench warming a lot last year in Rubin before his move to Rostov, I never got a feeling of bad intent from their coach or didn't feel like he was kept on bench intentionally or out of spite. ..!!
                                Rubin had quality forwards who were delivering for the team consistently ....! You could tell the coach rated his game & valued him but his hand was tied & couldn't afford him more game minutes. ..!??

Comment

Working...
                                X