Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope he knows what he is doing. This kid has great potential and by taking the right steps, he would have a great future as well.
    sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
    >-----------------<
    Marg bar dictator
    >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by shahname View Post
      I hope he knows what he is doing. This kid has great potential and by taking the right steps, he would have a great future as well.
      He has a big problem with being benched, thats why he left sepahan on a bad note too, the kids needs to tough it out, show his worth in practice instead of these childish antics
      Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
      http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
      [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
      Villa + Messi =

Comment

Short interview with Azmoun conducted by TurkmenPortal.com after the WCQ in Dashoguz:

To interview a famous Iranian footballer Turkmen origin Sardar Azmoun during his stay in Dashoguz, where they held a World Cup qualifying match between the national teams of the 2018 Turkmenistan and Iran, it was not easy. Media officer of the Iranian national team vigilant so that representatives of the Turkmen press is not approaching their 20-year-old "star". Yet persistent reporters site www.turkmenportal.com managed for 5 minutes to talk to Azmun.

But before you submit a record of this interview a few touches to the portrait of our interlocutor.

Sardar Azmoun born January 1, 1995 in the Iranian city of Gombede-Cavus. He grew up in a volleyball family. His father - a famous Iranian volleyball Azmun Khalil, a former player of the national team of Iran, the sister also played for the national team of the country, his mother - a volleyball coach. Serdar fluent Turkmen and Persian languages, enjoys horse riding.

Football Sardar Azmoun started 9 years. In the 11th - the first time was summoned to the Iranian national team for players under 12 years old. With 15 years of Isfahan he played for the club, "Sepahan" top division championship Iran. The composition of Kazan "Rubin" has passed in 17 years, in December 2012, becoming the youngest player in the history of Iran in favor of a foreign club. In February 2015 joined the "Rostov", where he played on loan until the end of the season.

In October 2013 it was first called to the national team of Iran. Serdar debuted in her May 26, 2014 in a friendly match against Montenegro, coming on as substitute in the 60th minute. The first goal for the national team scoring 18 November 2014 in a friendly match on 68 minutes against South Korea. In January 2015 it was included in the application for the finals of the Asian Cup 2015 in Australia, in which scored two goals and helped the national team of Iran to leave the group. In the qualifying tournament kicked off World Cup 2018 opened S.Azmun goals scored by Iran team, hitting 4 minutes into the game Gate team of Turkmenistan.

- Serdar, you are the first time in Turkmenistan?

- No. In Turkmenistan for the first time I came to the age of 8 with her parents to friends, and then met with the work of the famous Turkmen singer Leila Shadurdyevoy.

- What role in your football career played Kurban Berdyev?

- In my career, I owe everything to Kurban Berdiev. He - a very respected among the players experienced coach, with the name, knows what to do. Tips Eid Bekievich helps to have faith in themselves, bring me an undeniable advantage.

- Do you communicate with Kurban Berdyev in the Turkmen language?

- The club has a translator. But during the game we communicate with him only in the Turkmen language.

- In what the club is going to continue his career after the end of the lease in the "Rostov"?

- I must return to Kazan, "Ruby", which I have a contract for two more years.

- As in the Iranian team defeated the team of Turkmenistan accepted from Guam - 0: 1?

- We know that the Turkmen footballers have too much time on the road, and apparently did not have time how to recuperate before the game. But that's football.

- With what feelings out on the qualifying match between Turkmenistan and Iran?

- My Motherland - Iran, where I grew up and live. And so I give all the power in the game for his team."

http://vk.com/wall-1748842_11754

Comment

^Huh...!!
          so Rubin got him on hook still for 2 more freaking years..!!?
          i knew it was longer than 6 months, otherwise he wouldnt have been playing all these late show games, in hopes of frustrating Rubin into releasing him from his contract..!!]

but anyways...., any word as to his return yet..?? is he still in Iran..?

Comment

Guys, Sardar plays in Rostov next season again. According to this

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=231874

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
              Guy Sardar plays in Rostov next season again. According to this

If true, it is very unprofessional of him not join Rubin training and having rest.
              The main reason why he wants to stay in rostov is Berdiev who likes him, but he needs to learn to prove himself yo any other coach.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                Guy Sardar plays in Rostov next season again. According to this

imo this is good news for him, he did pretty well at the club last season (4 goals in 12 games), and hopefully this upcoming season he can become rostov's #1 striker and can bag 10-15 goals and move to a top 4 european league

Comment

Sardar Still in Gonbad, his hometown.
                  He has joined Red crescent's "No to addiction" campaign.

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                    imo this is good news for him, he did pretty well at the club last season (4 goals in 12 games), and hopefully this upcoming season he can become rostov's #1 striker and can bag 10-15 goals and move to a top 4 european league
                    Not for me. He will struggle to be in the starting eleven of a bottom club rather than an European league contender.

Comment

fak, he is way too freaking hung-up on playing for his old coach Berdiev ..!
                      last winter transfer forced a loan move there, and it seems again he played hard ball with Rubin to force them into yet another year loan at Rostov..!!?
                      eena bache o loos baziaaast...!!
                      he needs to learn to leave his comfort zone and strive for higher goals and he can't go spending the rest of his football career chasing Berdiev's wherever he goes..!!
                      at a very least, he better manage to get more playing minutes this season in Rostov than last ..!! if he can become a consistent starter there and the club doesnt struggle, then something good will come outa this move..!!

Comment

IMO, he should aim to the better club possible for example Arsenal etc... if it was true.

First it will kick him his a$$ and then he could ask for a loan. At the worst case, he will still have interest of other descent european club Rs if he failed there.

That's what happened with him in Rubin and Rostov loan. If he fails in Rostov, his career is fkked. If he succeed in Rostov, I am not sure he will have descent interest elsewhere.

Comment

Any concrete news on where he will end up?

Surely somethng fishy is happening if his Rubin coach wants him back but he's still in Gonbad.

Comment

Azmoun leaving Rubin?

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=232540

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ FK Rostov | 2015

Play in Europa league with Rubin?

Ain't nobody got time for that let's join a relegation threatened team permanently! Let JB stay with NEC and Gucci re-join a QSL team and we have the typical Iranian transfer window, yay.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                                fking great...! dumb move
                                now lets hope he doesnt tie himself to a Long term contract at Rostov..!

Comment

Working...
                                X