X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    fking great...! dumb move
    now lets hope he doesnt tie himself to a Long term contract at Rostov..!
    I am wondering why no one even bother to show interest in Azmoun after his goals for team melli and Rubin/Rostov!? The guy is a good striker better than many Japanese, Korean or Australian players who play in Europe and still he is stuck in end of the table team in Russia. Does he have a proper agent?

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
      I am wondering why no one even bother to show interest in Azmoun after his goals for team melli and Rubin/Rostov!? The guy is a good striker better than many Japanese, Korean or Australian players who play in Europe and still he is stuck in end of the table team in Russia. Does he have a proper agent?
      amen to that, brother..!!
      im actually pretty pissed about it..!! this certainly reflects badly on his piss-poor agent..!!
      i think his dad handling his affairs...? his inexperience and lack of connections in this business is quiet obvious accordingly...!!
      this kid is the most talented and promising iranian footballer and he is forced to shittasss, dead last place, russian team ..!

Comment

^ if this is true that his father is his agent then it should be expected. It reminds me of Arghavane Rezai, Iranian-French international tennis player who her father was her agent and ruined her chances. Sometimes Iranian parents are control freaks.(at least it was the case of Rezai). I hope Sardar's father is not like Arghavane's. Mystery solved! ... He needs a better agent/adviser.

Comment

Going to Russia at a young age to develop was a great move my Sardar, and he has developed a lot obviously when looking at his games both internationally and for his club. But he needs to grow more and I think he has taken the most that he can from Russia, he should have really done anything he can to move to another good European team. A new challenge, and more ability to grow IMO.
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
            ^ if this is true that his father is his agent then it should be expected. It reminds me of Arghavane Rezai, Iranian-French international tennis player who his father was his agent and ruined her chances. Sometimes Iranian parents are control freaks.(at least it was the case of Rezai). I hope Sardar's father is not like Arghavane's. Mystery solved! ... He needs a better agent/adviser.
            yea man
            oddly there wasnt even any rumor interests surrounding him this summer..!
            and this guy in TM starting forward, scoring in nearly every match he is afforded more than 30 min. and has done quiet remarkable in his limited chances afforded to him in tough-asss russian league..!!

only excuse could be that his Rubin Contract is complicated and holding him back joining other EU teams, but apparently not so much if he is headed per to Rostov next..!!

its fine to have your dad as your personal advisor, but in order to milk his football talents he also needs to hire an Experienced, professional Football agent with vast connections to EU top leagues in order advance his football career to match his football potential..!!
            granted such agents demand high fees and take out significant commissions but he has gotta look at the big picture than being Penny-wise, Dollar foolish..!!

Comment

wasn't his return to Rostov just supposed to be a loan again? now its a permanent move? sardar needs to wake up and smell the coffee and let go of this turkemen coach/buddy of his, he needs to move to a bigger and better club he has already proved himself both in the russian league and for TM. There is no reason why he shouldnt be looking for a mid table bundesliga or serie a team....
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

not a bad decision IMO unless he sign a long term contract with Rostov.

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                  not a bad decision IMO unless he sign a long term contract with Rostov.
                  What is he going to do the day berdiev will go from there?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    What is he going to do the day berdiev will go from there?
                    I don't think he is leaving Rubin only because he wants to stay with Berdyev. there must be multiple reasons for this move

Comment

This kid's one of the most talented players we have but he makes stupid decisions left and right

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

I think his assumption will be that in Rostov, he will become a big fish in a small pond. Likely Rostov will suck next year, but it's likely that Sardar will be forced to be their outlet for goal scoring. Even if they are a relegation team, he is hoping to score 10-15 goals with the team. In Rubin, as a secondary choice, he was likely to contribute less to the team. It's harder to stand out.

I don't necessarily agree with the move, but I understand it. If he can score 15 goals in the Russian league, even if on a bad or relegated team, more options will be opened for him.

It's also possible that he pulls an Ansarifard and scores nothing, and at that point his club career could take a hard knock and either he's done or he'll have a long way to climb.

Comment

Tbf
                          Rostov looked pretty solid all over the pitch & had a few decent MF/wingers who seemed more than capable of setting him up for goals.
                          If Rostov don't loose too many talents, I think it's very likely they'll be mid table or even better this season.
                          The key for Sardar would be to avoid getting into a long term contract

Comment

^ and not getting injured like Dejagah or JB.

Comment

More of this BS professionalism that the majority of Iranian players display. Truly disgusting. Sardar is doing dumb shit thats going to get him fucked up. Other teams will look at these actions and it will scare them away. The only one who wont is his old coach. So Sardar, if your goal is to play for Rubin forever and follow Berdiev around, so be it...bc thats most likely all that will happen with this type of attitude. I can only hope I'm wrong .

Comment

I think you guys should stop being so hard on him. remember that he is still a kid, we can only hope he has good people around him to advise him.
                                secondly at least give the kid some credit for having the courage and determination to make the move to europe. unlike some of our other 'talents' who refuse to get out of their comfort zone and challenge themselves in European football.
                                Even our great Ali Karimi made the move to Europe at 26, even though that was for a super team.

Comment

Working...
                                X