Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We never play well in friendlies but in the league last year you can't deny that Bilyaletdinov did a very good job for the club, even if it didn't benefit Azmoun perfectly.

Comment

"Stands for "Ruby" Iranian striker lost
      *06/07/2015

According to the coach, it does not exist at the training camp, nor in Kazan, and he does not know what the kicker. Bilyaletdinov announced he expects at least some of the cables forward.

Sardar Azmoun became a player of "Rubin" in 2012. "Maybe he wants to play for the" growth "or even leave to go somewhere else, I can not read his mind," - he said in an interview with mentor Kazan.

Recall that the second half of last season spent on loan at "Rostov", where he played in 12 matches and scored 4 goals all this. His lease came to an end, and the contract with "Ruby" is valid until the end of 2015 year.

"Ideally I would like to one player in each line - in the attack, in midfield, in defense." From skilled player not refuse, it is possible to speak only in case of participation in the group stage of the Europa League, but still need to get there.

"And about the money the UEFA fair play at all it must not be forgotten" - quoted Bilyaletdinov official website of "Rubin"."

http://ryb.ru/2015/07/06/106668

Comment

So his move to Rostov is not 100% yet?

Comment

Azmoun: I will stay in Russia till the World Cup.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=234729

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ FK Rostov | 2015

Our footballers are just nuts nowadays

Still waiting for the day we have a player that is actually willing to leave his comfort zone and leave to better teams...

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post

آیا پیوستن به تیمی در ۵ لیگ برتر دنیا برای شما در اولویت است؟

نه. من با روبین*کازان قرارداد دارم و خودم دوست دارم قراردادم تمدید شود و در روسیه باقی بمانم. همانطور که می*دانید جام* جهانی ۲۰۱۸ در روسیه برگزار می*شود و تیم*ها در این کشور در حال پیشرفت هستند. دوست دارم اینجا بمانم و پیشرفت کنم.

wtf is he talking about..!!?? stupid kid, age be ghole khodet you got a "garaardaad ba rubin kazan", then where the fk are you to be found when their coach and entire organization is looking for you ..?

cant say i trust the source of this..??
              i suppose Rubin want him to extend contract..?? may be a clause in his current contract allows Rubin to unilaterally extend his current contract..??? who knows!!? i guess thats what you get when u hire baba-nanat as your agent..!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post

woohoo and then he will waste so many years there, he may never get another opportunitity to move to western euro leagues if some of the rumours were somewhat true.

i just hope he doesn't ended up in the al-$arab$ clubs after Russia.....

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                  woohoo and then he will waste so many years there, he may never get another opportunitity to move to western euro leagues if some of the rumours were somewhat true.

i just hope he doesn't ended up in the al-$arab$ clubs after Russia.....
                  If a guy is runining his promising career with this kind of bad decision, i won't be surprised to see him go to IPL/Qatar after his russian career.

Cannot wait to see him post some selfie on Khomeyni beach!

Comment

I hope this is not true.
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

New interview with Azmoun by FootballChannel.Asia where he discusses topics ranging from FK Rostov, Team Melli and his experience in Russia:

http://footballchannel.asia/2015/07/08/post5367/

Comment

Dont blame Azmoun, blame the people around him.

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                          New interview with Azmoun by FootballChannel.Asia where he discusses topics ranging from FK Rostov, Team Melli and his experience in Russia:

http://footballchannel.asia/2015/07/08/post5367/

From the interview...this kid has no priorities and whatever he does, they are misguided. What footballer doesn't want to be in the best league(s)?
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post

Is it your priority to join a ‘Top 5′ league?

No. I have a contract with FC Rubin Kazan and I would love to extend my contract, because as you know the World Cup will be played in Russia and clubs here are getting stronger. I would like to remain and enjoy my football here.

From the interview...this kid has no priorities and whatever he does, they are misguided. What footballer doesn't want to be in the best league(s)?
                            He doesn't believe in himself and not willing to take a risk.

Comment

Pretty sure he was told by Rubin staff to say that, in order to put Russia in a more positive light.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                Pretty sure he was told by Rubin staff to say that, in order to put Russia in a more positive light.
                                Sacrifice your chances for Rubin? Lol does he not know the power of google and the fact that any potential team interested will get wind of such comments?

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
                                X