X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    He is taking selfies with his brows
    https://instagram.com/p/5HJh13EU_f/
    He needs to take selfies of himself training at Rubin.

Comment

"Azmun chronicled in training "Rostov"
      14 in July 2015,

In the group of "Rostov" in one of social networks appeared photograph which captured Iranian striker Sardar Azmoun during training sessions.

Azmun deals with the rookie team - ex-defender of Kazan "Rubin" Navas.

Previously vice president "Rostov" Alexander Shikunov refuted the information that the Iranian striker is in a location of the club.
      And the head coach, "Rubin" Rinat Bilyaletdinov said that he does not know where the Sardar Azmoun.

Iranian footballer arrived at the location of "Rubin" at the end of the lease agreement with the "Rostov", which operated until May 30. Earlier in his instagrame Azmun posted videos where he trains in the form of "Rostov".

Last season the 20-year-old Sardar Azmoun held in the "Rostov" on loan. In 12 games for the team, he scored 4 goals.

http://www.sovsport.ru/news/text-item/823338

Comment

So looks like his loan to Rostov has been extended.

Comment

Ok so Azmoun will be a free agent in winter, let's see how this turns out. We should be ready for anything really

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
            Ok so Azmoun will be a free agent in winter, let's see how this turns out. We should be ready for anything really
            Khoda be dadesh beresheh

Comment

Today it's already the first league game for Rostov, Azmoun better gets the nod

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                Khoda be dadesh beresheh
                Lmao. Too true

Comment

Guys check Saeid Ezzi's insta page, it has a photo with Azmoun and it says my roommate, 99% Ezzatolahi is signing with Rostov.

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                    Guys check Saeid Ezzi's insta page, it has a photo with Azmoun and it says my roommate, 99% Ezzatolahi is signing with Rostov.
                    Lol wuuut?? Might it not just be an old pic from some Iran camp??

And here's the pic:

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      Lol wuuut?? Might it not just be an old pic from some Iran camp??

And here's the pic:
                      Nope is agent confirmed that he will join FC Rostov, I will open a new thread once the club officially announces his signing.

Comment

Nope is agent confirmed that he will join FC Rostov, I will open a new thread once the club officially announces his signing.
                        Shocking.. his instagram doesn't say Atletico Madrid anymore also, he removed it. So he has definitely left.

Comment

Meh..not sure how to feel about this, he could have stayed in Spain few years more and move up to a good team, but if he goes to Rostov he will get some decent football in a good league with the main team, together with Azmoun..

Comment

Btw, what happened to that good offer he had from that Spanish team where he would move to their A team after 15 matches for their B team?? Why not accept that?

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ FK Rostov | 2015

Btw, what happened to that good offer he had from that Spanish team where he would move to their A team after 15 matches for their B team?? Why not accept that?
                              He probably did not accept that, he wants to get playing time in a decent league, and Rostov offers that. And I quite understand, it is very hard to move up to La Liga if you are in Saeid's situation. And even if he became a Getafe main player, he would get loaned like most youngsters. Russian league will give him good experience and it's not a bad competition to be in either.

Comment

I guess he wanted guranteed first team action from the start (which I presume he will get with Rostov) and lets not forget the fact having a Iranian teammate who is around the same age as him and they get along well had a big role in his decision.

Comment

Working...
                                X