Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

من به کرار تخم مرغ شکستم و گفتم به تخمم

Attached Files
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

^ I thought that was a boor boor for a second

Comment

We dont need any more EYERAKEES playing in our IPL!! Lets shoot for more Croations, South Americans and Africans...

Comment

Be darak, hamoon behtar nayad. Zodtar azina bayad mindakhtanesh biron.

Comment

These discussions should be free of profanity.

Karrar is a decent player. He has a poor attitude. Even Iraq national team does not use him.

Iranian clubs should NOT use any player with poor attitude since they will set bad example(s) for the youth and destroy our football.
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Don't judge all Iraqi players just because of the actions of one player. Emad Reza played for Sepahan not too long ago and was one of the top goalscorers in our leagues history. Not only that, he was a class citizen and loved everything about Esfahan/Iran.... I remember hearing good things about Hawar Mulla as well when he played in IPL. Karrar is a good player with bad attitude but don't let his judgment affect your perception of other Iraqi players.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                Don't judge all Iraqi players just because of the actions of one player. Emad Reza played for Sepahan not too long ago and was one of the top goalscorers in our leagues history. Not only that, he was a class citizen and loved everything about Esfahan/Iran.... I remember hearing good things about Hawar Mulla as well when he played in IPL. Karrar is a good player with bad attitude but don't let his judgment affect your perception of other Iraqi players.
                Our perception of aroghi players now is exactly the same as it was before this karrar saga.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                  New interview with Karrar Jassim: "I have become Asian champion and 3rd best Asian player of the year in 2009. Which Esteghlal player has ever won the Asian Cup to tell me to leave Esteghlal? I won't ever return to Iran."
                  3rd best Asian player of 2009?

Go and dream of playing for such a big club ever again, Esteghlal is the best thing that ever happened in your entire pathetic club career! One day he will pray & thank God that we gave him the opportunity and honor to play in our league for one of the most popular and successful teams in Asia.
                  Formerly known as Persianking!
                  Follow me @
                  instagram/iranscout
                  instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

I was at an Esteghlal game this summer. Esteghlal vs Malavan to be exact. Before the players walked onto the stadium, fans began their typical cursing. "K**e nane Khalatbari" was one they started with. Absolutely random af. Then begin insulting others. Karrar Jassim was then about to walk on the field, and considering his anti-Iran comments that he made, I expected fans to jeer him. People went crazy, chanting his name, some even taking off their shirts, it was insane. I asked people around, "don't you know this guy insults our country and people on TV?" All they say is, "na baba." Bunch of retards, and he didn't even play. They made him poroo and now he says more stuff like this.

Comment

WTF

http://cup.ir/sport/archive/487/view/105247

Good that such a player has left Iran.

Comment

WTF
                        In yaro kolan avazi hast vali inja on taraf az posht moshto vel kard to sare karar. Teenage or not that was the fan's fault. It is not fair to attack someone from the back and punch him on his head.

Karar got what he deserved. Look at him playing on that khaki field in some obscure town.

Comment

The only thing i ever liked about this guy was when he said that Karimi was his idol

Comment

WTF

What a savage. Good thing he's gone.
                            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

WTF

Lol only in Iraq.

Is that really where they are playing? Looks like a slum

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                                Not just one. Karrar, Ala Abdul-Zahra.

Comment

Working...
                                X