Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    WTF

http://cup.ir/sport/archive/487/view/105247

Good that such a player has left Iran.
    LOOOL

divoonas be khoda. Imagine him and Costa going face to face XD

Comment

Apparently Karrar was in the stadium watching Esteghlal - Gostaresh, why the hell is he in Iran again for

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
        Apparently Karrar was in the stadium watching Esteghlal - Gostaresh, why the hell is he in Iran again for
        His club Naft Al-Wasat is in Iran to play its AFC Cup home matches..shout out to Saudi Arabia

Comment

It's a shame and an insult to Iranian football to see this bastard back in Iran. No apology & shows no regret, but we easily let him back. Ghale once again proving he is a "trophy coach", all he cares about is getting short-term results by all available means to somehow save his face & image. Instead of signing bunch of 30+ players (Edinho, Nouri, Bengar, Ebrahimi..) or traitors like Kirar, he should have added some young blood for the sake of Iranian football, but we all know what he truly cares about.

Both faces make your eyes:
          Formerly known as Persianking!
          Follow me @
          instagram/iranscout
          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Wall. Now.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

This guy who insulted Iran, gets signed, but the armenian fellow threatens unity.

Comment

Working...
              X