X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
    How do you know I meant 1998?
    Because you did
    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
      Because you did
      Actually I didn't. I was talking about 1978. We were one of only 16 teams to make it. In essence we were in the 2nd round of the current World Cup.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
        Actually I didn't. I was talking about 1978. We were one of only 16 teams to make it. In essence we were in the 2nd round of the current World Cup.
        I highly doubt that. I am pretty sure you meant 1998 but just came with an answer just to not admit that i was right.
        IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
          I highly doubt that. I am pretty sure you meant 1998 but just came with an answer just to not admit that i was right.
          You are incorset. I meant 1978 and voted as such in the poll. You can see my vote (in italics) below.

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

98'...by far, 06' was disappointing, and 14' was encouraging

Comment

1998 although our team was not that professional but the results speaks for themselves. I liked 2006 squad except Daei insisting on playing while being 37 and slow.

Comment

Working...
              X