Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Armin Heidarinejad 16 year old iranian playing for Atletico Madrid

Originally posted by Armin98 View Post
    Thats not me! Unlike you guys i found a talent while you are saying im trolling around............. Littlepersia17 stick to your football videos with qasvini underground music...
    OK that's a LOL from me aswell😄. 10/10 for creativeness.

I realised people didn't like my videos, so I stopped making them. Plus, they took too long to make.

Funny that my background is qazvini aswell!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Listen newbie! You go listen to qasvini underground music with littlepersia and his flying persians.........
      And you can listen to Elton John with Shah of Sunset mustache guy.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
        And you can listen to Elton John with Shah of Sunset mustache guy.
        Im gonna take a guess that you already have done that......
        But I am gonna reject the offer....
        Last edited by FootballeKhob; 03-07-2015, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Im gonna take a guess that you already have done that......
          But I must say no to that....
          I hate both so your guess was based on your own wishful thinking. Just give him a shot he won't turn you down. He can hook you up with rich agent from Atletico. Hurry up man instead of wasting your time here try your chance there.

Comment

I hate both so your guess was based on your own wishful thinking. Just give him a shot he won't turn you down. He can hook you up with rich agent from Atletico. Hurry up man instead of wasting your time here try your chance there.
            Well tell that to the guy that actually plays for atletico....
            If this guy becomes a key role for TM one day, i will remember who said he was fake!

Comment

Well tell that to the guy that actually plays for atletico....
              If this guy becomes a key role for TM one day, i will remember who said he was fake!
              Ok If you turn a major TM star then I will apologize to you, but until then stop embarrassing yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                Are you not him? You have the same name and same birthyear.
                How do you know i have the same birthyear? If my username was Armin46 would it mean i was born in 1946?

Comment

Ok If you turn a major TM star then I will apologize to you, but until then stop embarrassing yourself.
                  Lol embarrasing yourself..... I found this through footballitarin. You obviusly dont know that site. Kiarash also posted the fb site that found him. Maybe i run that site too? Maybe i run footballitarin also?

Comment

Armin98 for TM!

Comment

man, the banter and sarcasm on this website is top notch, good job guys

Comment

This thread is the reason why I love PFDC

Comment

http://www.efatleticocasarrubuelos.e...pos/juvenil-b/
                          HEIDARI NEZHAD MIRABI, ARMIN

I don't think he's playing for the real Atletico Madrid though. It looks this is a different club which is affiliated to Atletico Madrid.

Here he is at his former club:
                          http://www.comunidadcopacocacola.es/...po-5169599.htm
                          Last edited by ShirFarhad; 03-08-2015, 02:46 AM.

Comment

You guys sure he's 16? He looks around Kaeibi's age!

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                              Lol you should have at least picked the right kit thats not even their real jersey. Seeing as Ezzatolahi is at atletico madrid and gets decent coverage in the iranian media im sure this guy would too if he were really there.
                              Do you actually know that most of youth teams not have the same jersey as the senior team? In Hamburg for example I know that in my age the first team of St.Pauli and HSV U16 have another jersey with some sousages or supermarket sponsor
                              sigpic

Comment

He's playing for Atletico Casarrubuelos. To be fair their club crest looks like Atletico Madrid's. Also I do agree with the large amount of Iranian Legionnaires, the IFF must invest in a large amount in scouting. Yes IFF is incompetent so they won't do it but foreign based Iranians must be scouted somehow because our league doesn't develop the right amount of youngsters to join European teams enough. Don't tell me it's difficult because they don't want them or its hard to communicate with European clubs because if Malavan and Damash Gilan (2nd division team now) can send Ezzatolahi and Jahanbakhsh respectively to Atletico Madrid and NEC respectively then I'm sure Esteghlal, Persepolis and what not can do the same with their youngsters sending them to decent European teams to develop.

Comment

Working...
                                X