Armin Heidarinejad 16 year old iranian playing for Atletico Madrid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
    He's playing for Atletico Casarrubuelos. To be fair their club crest looks like Atletico Madrid's. Also I do agree with the large amount of Iranian Legionnaires, the IFF must invest in a large amount in scouting. Yes IFF is incompetent so they won't do it but foreign based Iranians must be scouted somehow because our league doesn't develop the right amount of youngsters to join European teams enough. Don't tell me it's difficult because they don't want them or its hard to communicate with European clubs because if Malavan and Damash Gilan (2nd division team now) can send Ezzatolahi and Jahanbakhsh respectively to Atletico Madrid and NEC respectively then I'm sure Esteghlal, Persepolis and what not can do the same with their youngsters sending them to decent European teams to develop.
    The turks are doing it, having football schools/academys in Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
      He's playing for Atletico Casarrubuelos. To be fair their club crest looks like Atletico Madrid's. Also I do agree with the large amount of Iranian Legionnaires, the IFF must invest in a large amount in scouting. Yes IFF is incompetent so they won't do it but foreign based Iranians must be scouted somehow because our league doesn't develop the right amount of youngsters to join European teams enough. Don't tell me it's difficult because they don't want them or its hard to communicate with European clubs because if Malavan and Damash Gilan (2nd division team now) can send Ezzatolahi and Jahanbakhsh respectively to Atletico Madrid and NEC respectively then I'm sure Esteghlal, Persepolis and what not can do the same with their youngsters sending them to decent European teams to develop.
      The problem with bigger clubs with bigger names is that they are infested with corrupted Sepahis who are lined up for govt money. They sell the positions in big teams to the players and can install their own guys even if they are not competent enough. They even ask for a portion of the contract and for higher wages. For example if a player worth 50k they ask club for 250k and close the deal. later they take some 50k-100k for themselves as agent right (haghe dalali). Azizi explained it all on a TV program. You can find it on youtube. If you think about it, it makes sense. Because our league used to produce good talents up to a certain time, afterward, it became lame and that explains the symptoms. A smaller club that has less budget, like Malavan, attracts less dalal and can be more successful compared to Perspolis or Esteghlal. Some dalals also don't let the good players to transfer to Europe unless they get their dues or they are looking for higher offers by Qataris.

Comment

Working...
      X