Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you feel about this pic?

Did new Korean coach come to Tehran last November for a simple friendly or ...?

at Choi's facial expression.

I'm putting the Iran-Korea rivalry on a hiatus for now, since we received support from them after everything what happened between Iran and Iraq.

I just want us to sh*t on Iraq's hope of making it to the FIFA World Cup 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      at Choi's facial expression.

I'm putting the Iran-Korea rivalry on a hiatus for now, since we received support from them after everything what happened between Iran and Iraq.

I just want us to sh*t on Iraq's hope of making it to the FIFA World Cup 2018.
      Why do you even bother with Iraqis? I don't take them seriously, now. Their country is war torn and they can not compete for quiet long time in top flight level. Their win (ya mosavi) at AC was one of those rare cases. I focus on Uzbekistan and South Korea for now. Uzbekistan can bite our ass really painfully in future (considering their performance in Tehran), and Korea is always our rival.

Comment

Just wait for the draw. I can't wait for it all to begin again!

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
          Why do you even bother with Iraqis? I don't take them seriously, now. Their country is war torn and they can not compete for quiet long time in top flight level. Their win (ya mosavi) at AC was one of those rare cases. I focus on Uzbekistan and South Korea for now. Uzbekistan can bite our ass really painfully in future (considering their performance in Tehran), and Korea is always our rival.
          Because they broke my heart till today.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            Because they broke my heart till today.
            We know our level of football and let us not bother ourselves with minions. We need to build our foundation and prepare to rule Asia just like Japanese have done it for past 15 years. We also need to break from this level and focus on advancing to next round in WC or Olympics. Playing more matches against Uzbekistan, Korea, Australia, Japan and 2nd tier European and South American teams to measure our abilities and fix our weaknesses. Playing against Iraq does or focusing our attention on them is not productive. We can meet them sometime from now and give them a nice Navazesh to show their place just like Bahrain and Lebanon.

Comment

Iraq?

Comment

Working...
              X