Iran vs Saudi Arabia in the ACL next week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes one wonders why all of the Iran vs KSA ACL matches are happening on match day 3 of the league.

I personally imagine a bunch of filthy rich sheikhs sitting in their palaces, betting on who will win

It's going to be a super exciting week of football. 4 games and all of them are against KSA clubs.

2 home/2 away matches

We all know Ghadir stadium in Khouzestan will be filled for al hilal. However I'm not so sure Azadi will be the same vs al shabab. I hope a lot of people go to Azadi for that game.

Persepolis and Teraktor are in a better situation than Foolad and Naft. Of course Persepolis is in a better place than our other 3, but they should play to win and I believe they will play hard against al nassr. Teraktor will play a crucial match vs al ahli, where a win would be fantastic and a tie would be alright.

I wish all of our teams the best, and hope they come out of match day 3 victorious!

I know we already have a thread for the ACL, but I would like to hear what you guys have to say specifically about match day 3. I've been watching the ACL for 6 years now, and these games just mean something else to me. All matches are important, but these are 100 times more important for me.

Let this be a positive thread for Foolad, Naft Tehran, Persepolis, and Teraktor Sazi.

Will Ben Williams be referee for Foolad vs. Al-Hilal??

Comment

Cockroaches will be destroyed.

Comment

Unfortunately, the Arab team I hate the most, will probably destroy Foolad. I loved Sepahans comeback vs them last year.

Comment

we will win thanks to these guys! lol they are better at making up songs than our football supporters!

Comment

Ironically, I played FIFA seasons online last week and suddenly I heard some Arab shouting in Arab through my TV and I realized I met an Arab opponent who played with Al Hilal.

I kicked his ass 3-0 with Osasuna and then he quit the game after 65mins

Comment

So far Saudi clubs have the edge, Alnasr is leading Tractor 2-0 , so two losses one draw and one win for Iranian clubs! (

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                So far Saudi clubs have the edge, Alnasr is leading Tractor 2-0 , so two losses one draw and one win for Iranian clubs! (
                I think because of many Al whatever you made a mistake. Al Ahli won the game against Traktor.

This week results

Iran ********* KSA
                Persepolis 0-3 Al Nassr
                Foolad 0-0 Al Hilal
                Naft 2-1 Al Shabab
                Traktor 0-2 Al Ahli

Comment

Saudi clubs > Iranian clubs
                  Iran national team > Saudi national team

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                    Saudi clubs > Iranian clubs
                    Iran national team > Saudi national team
                    not true actually Iranian clubs are better Saudis just know how to grass roll their way to ties and victories in the acl. Iranians in literally all sports > Arabs

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                      not true actually Iranian clubs are better Saudis just know how to grass roll their way to ties and victories in the acl. Iranians in literally all sports > Arabs
                      You are wrong they win in bedsoccer.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                        You are wrong they win in bedsoccer.
                        maybe in camel racing too

Comment

Iranian teams are better than the arab teams, our teams fail to get results against them due to mental breakdowns. Some teams dont punish you for the mistakes you make in IPL, but teams will punish u in AFC if you make those same mistakes there, because they have foreign and experienced players who know how to take advantage of the situation, I thought PP and Tractor played well away in saudi but mental breakdowns costed them both.

Comment

Hopefully we will destroy them again.
                            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Im still not convinced by Oliveira! TO me is a bandaid coach, an in between , he huffs and puffs a lot but no home is coming down on his watch!! ITs evident his team plays attacking football but forget to cover their flanks and rear and concede stupid goals! this is Oliveira tenth time in the ACL and he still fails to win away!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X