Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The making of Foolad Khozestan Modern stadium (Video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The making of Foolad Khozestan Modern stadium (Video)

Since this is from 2008, anyone know what the progress on t his is 5 years later?

Comment

^ watch the video

Comment

Originally posted by Behzad12 View Post
        Since this is from 2008, anyone know what the progress on t his is 5 years later?
        Latest photos:

Comment

should be ready for next season, same with mashhads stadium

Comment

I'm looking forward to see these stadiums open, when I'm at my grandkids wedding.

Comment

So basically this stadium will be outdated when it is ready to go! The vision is their people, so is the creativity...everything else seems to be missing unfortunately.
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

no surprise AFC preferring UAE to host the AC. the state of our facilities are way below even asian standards. let alone other infrastructures, transports, etc.

Comment

So with this, Ahvaz would have 3 fairly newly built stadiums? That is quite bizarre. I mean I am glad that these semi-modern stadiums are being built in Iran, however at the same time, I am baffled that in the same province, a football-crazed city like Abadan has a crappy 100 years old stadium with little stands and seats, yet Ahvaz having 4 full stadiums. So weird.

Not to mention one of the bests teams of IPL of the past decades (Sepahan) as well as Zobahan lacking a proper stadium. Teir Naghshe Jahan project has become the biggest farce of the planet!

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  I'm looking forward to see these stadiums open, when I'm at my grandkids wedding.
                  Your grandkid's wedding? I always thought you were a teenager?

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                    So basically this stadium will be outdated when it is ready to go! The vision is their people, so is the creativity...everything else seems to be missing unfortunately.
                    This is actually pretty modern for a football only stadia.
                    It is different compared to any other stadium project in Iran.

Comment

So by the time the stadium is finished, there's a possibility that Foolad could have relegated. They could be in Lige Yek or Do. I'm not saying this will happen for sure because Foolad hasn't relegated in a long time, and they are currently Iranian champs. But anything can happen.

What I'm asking is why not finish Sepahan's stadium first, build one or two professional stadiums in Tehran for Peykan or another Tehrani club. Fix/re-model Teraktor's stadium?

Sigh..

Comment

I'm guessing IF this stadium is finished and handed to Foolad F.C., then Ghadir will be Esteghlal Khouzestan's stadium(?)

The stadium in the video looks very nice. Hope we get to watch Foolad play in their own home ground on television next season.

Comment

this is another money pit project that will not get finished. you have to remember that there is SOOOOOO much incentives for contractors "paymankar" in iran to delay project and not finish projects, because that is how they make money hand over fist.

so sadly to say that all these "projeha ee omrani" in iran all given out to sepah contractors who will not move a finger to finish so they can milk the cow as much as possible.

do not hang your hopes on these projects.
                          IRI = FAILED

Comment

Looks awesome and should be a gorgeous stadium when completed

Comment

Doubt it will get completed

Comment

Working...
                              X