Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Klinsman not happy with US players going to MLS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Klinsman not happy with US players going to MLS!

Klinsmann Fires a Shot at Major League Soccer

Well sounds like CQ. I guess the sky is blue ever where.
    .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
      Well sounds like CQ. I guess the sky is blue ever where.
      but unlike CQ, he actually cares about their U23 team and their successful bid for Olympics.!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        but unlike CQ, he actually cares about their U23 team and their successful bid for Olympics.!!
        Based on what? I am actually curious. What have you seen from Klinsman that makes you say that? Please share

Comment

If Klinsman thinks MLS is 'Golabee' then its no wonder CQ has refrained from inviting Steven Beitashour back to TM. We have much more capable players here in IPL that can fill Stevens void...

Comment

can i get a source for the stuff tha you are saying? never heard of either.

Comment

Careful now, you will be accused of being "ill informed" and a CQ hater...

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
              Based on what? I am actually curious. What have you seen from Klinsman that makes you say that? Please share
              Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
              can i get a source for the stuff tha you are saying? never heard of either.
              Based off of a 2 sec google search. Not including the countless interviews during MLS matches, and other print media where he has identified U-23 as one of his main priorities. Klinsman has done wonders for the US program, and he hasn't neglected a single aspect of their program.

http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/articl...er-team-ground

http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/2...s-soccer-site/
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Klinsman is exaggerating.

MLS is nowhere near a top league, but it is not some 3rd rate competition either.

A lot of USA players transfer to decent European leagues, which makes me think it's not a bad country to play football in at all.

As for Beitashour, it's clear that he does not suits CQ's tactics. He doesn't like to defend often, he prefers to pop up forward.

Comment

MLS has many players that turned professional after 4 years in american colleges. In Europe there are no drafts so players are professional by the age of 15-16. There is a big difference between professional and amateur.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post

Based off of a 2 sec google search. Not including the countless interviews during MLS matches, and other print media where he has identified U-23 as one of his main priorities. Klinsman has done wonders for the US program, and he hasn't neglected a single aspect of their program.

He is basically saying he needs to bring more Olympic team players into the senior squad to give more exposure and exprience to....where have i heard that before? im scared to say CQ because ill prolly be bashed because im a "CQ Worshipper". that is excatly what CQ is doing with Azmoun and JB...saghebi.. ali karimi.. pouraliganji... need i point out more players? i remember in a friendly against columbia a couple of months ago kilnsman used this 18 or 19 year old striker from the Belgium league named rubio, CQ has his own rubio... Azmoun! i dont know why Bachelot says CQ isnt doing the same. he pretty much is but the difference is The U.S fed support their coach and have the money for reg friendlies, as for our fed, is divided into 2! one side supports our coach and the second side does not! plus our fed has no money! do you see where klinsman has the upper hand here?

Comment

mostly from his remarks in the thread oppener and the obvious support of the US u23 team coach..!! OR i guess add to it what Ozone listed..!!
                      and from CQ's recent oghdehi, pathetic, young talent-hoarding antics in regards to AZ and ARJ..!!

Carlos obviously holding grudge against IFF for rightfully Dismissing that misrable-fail his hamvatan ex-coach of Omid after he advised them against it. To prove his point and to cover for his own TM's inefficiencies, he clearly wants to deny Khakpoor the services of the youngsters HE REQUESTED and the quality that the guy actually Need to qualify our Omid for Olympics..!!

now you guys can excuse CQ and spin this issue as much as you want but at the end nothing takes away from the Facts that..
                      Khaakpoor Wants and Asked for services of these two in Omid TM and the fact that his needs for a competitive Olympic qualifiers far exceeds CQ's need for couple of meaningless friendlies which are supposedly meant as preparations for early WCQualifying fixtures that are way far into the future as opposed to Olympic Qualifiers and chances are those WCQ's are gonna be vs even tokhmier opponents than Omid is facing ..!!

Although CQ was originally hired to help out our Omid team, he is yet to do anything to really help their cause ..!! he only cherry pick their best talents to his own job at helm of Senior TM..!!

Comment

I wasn't abe to find the clip but in the documentary of the U.S. national team that came out by ESPN before the World Cup kinsman was comparing jones' quality to those brought up in the US and says the obvious: being brought up in a European system has an advantage and the U.S. needs to learn from it and change it.

He further elaborated on it by saying that player are essentially losing 3-4 years of their careers by playing college soccer before they go pro and personally I couldn't agree more. He's brought it up to the fedeartion and has really pushed for change so that their youth teams could grow
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                          I wasn't abe to find the clip but in the documentary of the U.S. national team that came out by ESPN before the World Cup kinsman was comparing jones' quality to those brought up in the US and says the obvious: being brought up in a European system has an advantage and the U.S. needs to learn from it and change it.
                          He further elaborated on it by saying that player are essentially losing 3-4 years of their careers by playing college soccer before they go pro and personally I couldn't agree more. He's brought it up to the fedeartion and has really pushed for change so that their youth teams could grow
                          There is nothing wrong with college soccer but rather then play 40 hours a way they do 20. And rather than focus on player development past college it's about winning now. Also just so we are all aware the minimum salary in MLS is 35k which is crap.

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                            He is basically saying he needs to bring more Olympic team players into the senior squad to give more exposure and exprience to....where have i heard that before? im scared to say CQ because ill prolly be bashed because im a "CQ Worshipper". that is excatly what CQ is doing with Azmoun and JB...saghebi.. ali karimi.. pouraliganji... need i point out more players? i remember in a friendly against columbia a couple of months ago kilnsman used this 18 or 19 year old striker from the Belgium league named rubio, CQ has his own rubio... Azmoun! i dont know why Bachelot says CQ isnt doing the same. he pretty much is but the difference is The U.S fed support their coach and have the money for reg friendlies, as for our fed, is divided into 2! one side supports our coach and the second side does not! plus our fed has no money! do you see where klinsman has the upper hand here?
                            The caveat you are missing is that he is saying this additional experience should not be in expense of the U23 training or matches, but as an addition to, above and beyond strategy for more exposure to the game and international play. Not substituting one for the other as CQ seems to think is best.
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

The caveat you are missing is that he is saying this additional experience should not be in expense of the U23 training or matches, but as an addition to, above and beyond strategy for more exposure to the game and international play. Not substituting one for the other as CQ seems to think is best.
                              Rubio was only called up for that camp for a "trial"to see where his game is at. it was his first game after getting scouted by the U.S national team. the difference here is that Azmoun and JB have been reg starters and or super subs for a year now. no substituting... more like borrowing them from TM right now, we have seen that azmoun has both played for both the U20 side and TM but when two tourneys?friendlies cross paths you cant just loan them to the Omid team.. They both have been TM Senior players for a year! JB more than a year!

Comment

Working...
                              X