Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Klinsman not happy with US players going to MLS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JB barely plays in the senior team. So his case is certainly different than Azmoun, who until this AC, was also a relative none factor at the senior mens level for TM. U23 match experience is still better than zero or very national team practice. It's one thing to make your argument if CQ was using ARJ on a regular basis or at least once in every 2 or 3 matches, but clearly ARJ is barely getting off the bench.
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      JB barely plays in the senior team. So his case is certainly different than Azmoun, who until this AC, was also a relative none factor at the senior mens level for TM. U23 match experience is still better than zero or very national team practice. It's one thing to make your argument if CQ was using ARJ on a regular basis or at least once in every 2 or 3 matches, but clearly ARJ is barely getting off the bench.
      He started against Uae, was subbed in during the Iraq game. not too sure if he made an appearance in the first two games.. correct if im wrong please. Azmoun is a different case! played big minutes and scored some sexy crucial goals. so what that JB was not played for two games in the AC? it doesnt mean he isnt good enough or that he is not a "regular"! he simply did not fit the tactics that was set up for the game. same reason why azmoun was left out of the WC, because we were gonna play defensive and we needed to take more defenders. JB has started plenty of games for the senior team. saying both players arent "regulars" for the senior team is kind of wrong in my opinion. now hear me out, i dont mind if they get shipped to the Omid team to play the micky mouse teams! i want both the omid and senior team to succeed, hell, i want Iran to succeed in everything. im just voicing out my opinoin as i rather the boys get the experience that the friendly will bring! thats all.

Comment

Working...
      X