CQ: "I will definitely return to Iran after our friendly matches"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Footballitarin uploaded a video with CQ where he said that he would definitely come to Iran. He also said that it is very hard for me to leave Iran because i belong to that country.

I believe he meant he will return to Iran someday again but not as the Team Melli coach.

Comment

Yes but he also agreed that theres a 1% chance of returning.. so we still have hope.

Comment

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
          Looks like its a done deal and he is saying his goodbyes. To bad really.

Wrong or right they should have accepted and respected his choice not to allow alireza and sardar join the olympic team. You cant make him head and interfere in his choices when u dont like them.

Really a shame. He could have brought us to a much much higher level.

Comment

Him coming back to Iran doesn't mean he will stay our coach unfortunately.

Comment

CQ as a IPL Coach would be intresting though ^^
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                CQ as a IPL Coach would be intresting though ^^
                Do you honestly think a man that falls asleep during IPL a matches would be willing to coach a team in it? Not a shot, it's TM or nothing for CQ. He would go to a premier league team or a top national team if he leaves TM
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

The fact that he is leaving after the friendlies was because he probably was hoping that TM is going to produce a decent show therefore people will back him up and force the fedration to keep him ,around,

on the other hand the federation by making him momno ol khoroj, disrespected him greatly and closed that door, they knew dignity and fair treatment is important to CQ (unlike us iranians for the past 37years) and will tarnish his pride, that is why they intentionally did this to put a bad taste in his mouth, and also that is why i think the likely hood of him coming back after forbidding him to leave for some pocket change tax payments , is zero

I have to say its a well played tactic by IR, after all IR have been testing all sorts of evil tactics on the iranian people as guinea pigs for the past 37 years, these bastards are becoming experienced devils,

Comment

I don't think he means he will come to coach unfortunately
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I have a bad feeling that Qatar will offer CQ big big bucks and he will become their head coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        I have a bad feeling that Qatar will offer CQ big big bucks and he will become their head coach.
                        As far as I remember they did that in summer and offered him a huge salary but CQ rejected it.
                        He never would do that to Iranian fans

Comment

It wouldn't surprise me if he does stay in AFC and coaches an arab team.I have a feeling qatar will pick him up and help the qualify to wc2018 and then we will watch him on TV while the iff will say He want to go!!!not taking responsibility for what caused him to...No one is questoning khakpour at all his the ass hole who invited SA And AJ. His a piss of shit too. I feel the same way abt him as i do abt any stupid ass kissing Vatani coach who will take over.CQ will come back to Iran for sure with his arab side to kick Iff ass and qualify his new team for the WC over Iran.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mehdiKia15 View Post
                            It wouldn't surprise me if he does stay in AFC and coaches an arab team.I have a feeling qatar will pick him up and help the qualify to wc2018 and then we will watch him on TV while the iff will say He want to go!!!not taking responsibility for what caused him to...No one is questoning khakpour at all his the ass hole who invited SA And AJ. His a piss of shit too. I feel the same way abt him as i do abt any stupid ass kissing Vatani coach who will take over.CQ will come back to Iran for sure with his arab side to kick Iff ass and qualify his new team for the WC over Iran.

If CQ goes to an Arab team I suggest you to support that team and give up on TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                              If CQ goes to an Arab team I suggest you to support that team.
                              I was waiting for you to give me the ok....thanks !

Comment

Working...
                              X