CQ: "I will definitely return to Iran after our friendly matches"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Surenas View Post
    If our team is not able to beat them or even if they lose against them, if Iran is not strong enough to reach the 1st place, or to be one of the 5 best 2nd placed teams, what do we want in Rio?
    If you are more scared from Saudi Arabia, why do we even play against Sweden and Chile, why are Iranians so scared from Saudi Arabia, it's not like they invented football, even without Azmoun we have enough class for them, our U23-Team is mostly professional, we need our best players for TM not TO, again would you play against a tough opponet without a key player? It's like France says, we don't need Pogba, we don't have any player in his position with his class, but we also need them for our underage Team, oh hmm seems to be unrealistic, maybe we need our key players? Maybe we don't play against Teams everyday with so much class? Just to remind you.
    Azize man, first of all, I want to say that I have not said that Azmoun and JB should've joined Omid, or that they should've been with TM, truthfully, both sides make valid points, so I really have no opinion on whom they should play with. However, I just dislike the fact, that people twist words and facts, (I see that you're new in PFDC, but it happens incredibly often in this forum) to make their point, and to try to make the other side look rather foolish. Speaking of Saudi Arabia, they are a pretty strong team in this age-group, they've had good preperations, and on paper they look like the team with the biggest chance to finish first in our group. With, our without Azmoun and Jahanbakhsh.
    Qualifying for Rio is also incrdibly important since it will lead to Iranian players going to Europe, and I believe your argument is rather invalid, saying if we can't finish first or the best 2nd place team, because last olympics, neither South Korea or Japan in the qualification process were head and shoulders above the rest of the teams, yet the finished 3rd and 4th in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
      Azize man, first of all, I want to say that I have not said that Azmoun and JB should've joined Omid, or that they should've been with TM, truthfully, both sides make valid points, so I really have no opinion on whom they should play with. However, I just dislike the fact, that people twist words and facts, (I see that you're new in PFDC, but it happens incredibly often in this forum) to make their point, and to try to make the other side look rather foolish. Speaking of Saudi Arabia, they are a pretty strong team in this age-group, they've had good preperations, and on paper they look like the team with the biggest chance to finish first in our group. With, our without Azmoun and Jahanbakhsh.
      Qualifying for Rio is also incrdibly important since it will lead to Iranian players going to Europe, and I believe your argument is rather invalid, saying if we can't finish first or the best 2nd place team, because last olympics, neither South Korea or Japan in the qualification process were head and shoulders above the rest of the teams, yet the finished 3rd and 4th in the world.
      Dadash, I know it's important for our football, but I also think, we'll make it till AFC U 23 Cup, it's nearly impossible, even if we lose against Arabestan, we'll crush for sure our other opponents, so I'm relaxed at this point, we don't need Azmoun, for the Qualifiers, later it would be okay for the AFC-Cup or even for Olympia, but at those early stages I doubt we need our TM Key-Players.

Comment

i will wait till CQ is back from tehran,if iran does not lose this two games, there will be pressure of iff to keep him but i think when they return to tehran there will be coller heads and they can decide on the final desicions

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
          ^^^ I hear what you're saying Adessor jaan and sure if it's mentioned in a contract there would be no two ways about it. But TBH with you, I don't think any decent and organized federation in the world would give that much power to any one coach working for them - let's face it, ultimately an NT coach is working for the federation, not the other way around.

What you're suggesting is the NT coach having carte blanche authority over every single player in that country. They would even be able to block a player's transfer to another country if they felt that transfer would hurt the player's NT duties. For example, in our case CQ would have been able to block PAG's transfer to China because he thought it was a very bad idea.

Or he could simply shut down the league in that country to accommodate NT camps and friendlies - again something CQ wanted and in this particular case IFF was very accommodating. These are very sweeping powers and as you suggested, it would not be obvious that such power would be granted for someone hired just to guide the national team.

Of course, I agree with you that if it's mentioned in a contract it would be a different story and I do recall there were some discussions about CQ's oversight on the other NT's. Like you said, we don't know what was ultimately put in that contract, but knowing CQ he would not be one to easily let it go if there was such a major contractual issue. I guess we'll have to wait and see how things develop.

The transfer of a player to a foreign league is between clubs! not a decision of national team headcoach!
          Neither did CQ ever objected the transfer of pouraliganji to china!

regarding the responsibility of national team headcoach I already replied in my previous post, dont want to repeat myself again.

but of course, you are free to believe things the way you want.
          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Working...
          X