Sale no mobarak from NEC staff. Awesome <3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sale no mobarak from NEC staff. Awesome <3

Sorry if already posted but this is so amazing.

IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

NEC ftw!!!!
    Humans of Tabriz | Humans of Tehran | Humans of Ardebil | Humans of Isfahan | Humans of Shiraz | Humans of Yazd

Comment

NEC

Comment

What means mobarak? sorry i don't speak arabic, obama said nowroozetan piroez.

Comment

i have notis that they dont use the word noruoz in iranian tv anymore.. they only use sale no. and whats up with the bilakhs
          TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
            Lol dude, it's Farsi/Persian, not Arabic
            And in this relation, it means something along the Merry/Happy you put in front of Christmas or New Year.

Comment

Awesome! Alireza filmed these himself haha
              Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
              محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
              - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                Sorry if already posted but this is so amazing.

JB needs a few lessons in iphone videoing! he needs to keep the phone HORIZONTAL and not Vertical to get a broad shot !

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  And in this relation, it means something along the Merry/Happy you put in front of Christmas or New Year.
                  mubarak is so arabic lol it should be pirooz, how obama said and farsi is arabic too, before it was parsi but arabs don't have p so they changed it to f.

Comment

NEC Nijmegen is the coolest club of The Netherlands!

Comment

Faghat NEC
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                        Of course that's originally arabic. "Mobarak" was transfered to the persian dictionary by Arabs. You have to say "Nowrooz khojasteh bad" if you want to say it in real persian
                        ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Originally posted by jack7000 View Post
                          Of course that's originally arabic. "Mobarak" was transfered to the persian dictionary by Arabs. You have to say "Nowrooz khojasteh bad" if you want to say it in real persian
                          I know, I just thought he thought it was all in Arabic. Like when you meet a Scandinavian or something: oh, you're from Iran? Teach me Arabic....
                          I know it's mabrouk in Arabic, I know my languages bro
                          Same reply to the other guy who quoted me

Comment

too good.. thx for keeping it yeksad!..

Originally posted by euphory View Post

Comment

NEC

Comment

Working...
                              X