Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xerexes View Post
    So to recap...

Those who approve of CQ: Dejagah, Gucci and everyone else on the national team, plus only about 88% of the country.

Those who disapprove of CQ: An assortment of random internet luminaries including a very sane bird flu expert, a legendary tactician for the best U-15 girl team within 2 blocks of his house, and a perfectly normal racist whose definition of logic is screaming about white people.

I don't know, seems like a toss up to me.
    for CQ approvers, you can also add people with white-man syndrome
    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

please keep on point guys....
      All foreign coaches who have come to Iran SUCK.....Lets just say that for the sake of the argument.
      Lets see Iranian coaches do something....FOR ONCE. I cant remember an Iranian coach other than Parvin in 1990 and Mohajerani in 1978 doing anything worth talking about.
      Lets see what Iranian coaches can do.
      Here is your chance Mr. Kashani and Mayeli and Khakpour.
      YOU MUST PRODUCE NOW.

Comment

Ideally, Iran needs an offensively-minded headcoach / tactician / manager from Holland who can bring TM to a fluid, attractive and results-oriented style of play.
        sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

So to recap...

Those who approve of CQ: Dejagah, Gucci and everyone else on the national team, plus only about 88% of the country.

Those who disapprove of CQ: An assortment of random internet luminaries including a very sane bird flu expert, a legendary tactician for the best U-15 girl team within 2 blocks of his house, and a perfectly normal racist whose definition of logic is screaming about white people.

Those who dissaprove of CQ...Ronaldo, Pique...Would you want Dejagah and Gucci or Ronaldo and Pique on your team if you had a choice?

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

So to recap...

and for the cq fans you have 88% of people who saw khomeini in the moon, claim possession is not important at all, italy sucks, scoring all goals on corners is a regular occurrence, bosnia is among the best teams in the world, iran is now at the level of bangladesh, cq is the only good coach money can buy, cq is more iranian than iranians, nigeria is too fast and too good, iran making it to the quarte finals is a huge achievement...oh and the following people and things should be impaled: derakhshan, ghalenoi, hzv, kranjar, khakpour, bi honar, mayeli kohan, ozone, poor kid playing playstation, sucic, rahmati, khalatbari, 12% of navad spectators, dr doom, zolfagharnasab, abdol zahra, ben williams, ausies, Portuguese federation, cq bashers, anti cristoz, real madrid, kafashian, kateyeh kam namak, khoreshteh sabzi ba aloo, khoreshteh bademjooneh ghahveyi rang, uhlsport, nepal, afghanistan, alooyeh kerm daar, halooyeh mahal, fruit loops.....

Comment

Originally posted by hzv View Post
              and for the cq fans you have 88% of people who saw khomeini in the moon, claim possession is not important at all, italy sucks, scoring all goals on corners is a regular occurrence, bosnia is among the best teams in the world, iran is now at the level of bangladesh, cq is the only good coach money can buy, cq is more iranian than iranians, nigeria is too fast and too good, iran making it to the quarte finals is a huge achievement...oh and the following people and things should be impaled: derakhshan, ghalenoi, hzv, kranjar, khakpour, bi honar, mayeli kohan, ozone, poor kid playing playstation, sucic, rahmati, khalatbari, 12% of navad spectators, dr doom, zolfagharnasab, abdol zahra, ben williams, ausies, Portuguese federation, cq bashers, anti cristoz, real madrid, kafashian, kateyeh kam namak, khoreshteh sabzi ba aloo, khoreshteh bademjooneh ghahveyi rang, uhlsport, nepal, afghanistan, alooyeh kerm daar, halooyeh mahal, fruit loops.....
              Don't forget the things that should be adored....Orlando Pirates reserve squad, Kaiser Chiefs, piss poor training pitches in S. Africa, friendlies prior to major tournaments in Asia with S. Korea and Iraq as well as before the WC with Montenegro, Guinea, Belarus, winning matches against the run of play,dont forget the many firsts, such as losing to Lebanon for the first time, worst WC possession rates (some of the worst in the history of the event), $2.5 million dollar salary and no championships, and a whole lot more that no one cares about anymore because hopefully we are onto better and bigger things!

Comment

Why do people have to resort to name calling, finger pointing and labelling of others as soon as someone says one thing about CQ?!

Sure, CQ most probably is one of the best coaches (if not the best) that we have ever had. But does that mean that he's some kind of a holy, allknowing entity who never does anything wrong, and does it mean that no-one is allowed to question him or some of his actions?!

Please stop acting as if it's treason or blasphemy to question CQ! We all want the best for Iran and our TM, and no-one, and I mean NO-ONE, comes above them, whether their name is "Queiroz", or "Kourosh"!
                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                  Why do people have to resort to name calling, finger pointing and labelling of others as soon as someone says one thing about CQ?!
                  Does labeling people include calling them "khareji parast" just because they don't agree that someone like Mayeli or Faraki is as good as the guy who's coached Real Madrid and Portugal? How about accusing us of worshipping some guy and thinking he's god just because we think he's a better option than someone like Maeyli Kohan (!) which is the genius alternative one of these "critics" has in mind? That's not finger pointing and labelling?
                  Can we honestly say a handful of people here haven't had a personal agenda against this coach and haven't grasped at every straw to bash him? When one of them has a racist meltdown just a few posts back, are we supposed to pretend we're dealing with objective criticism?
                  Responding to unfair and dishonest nonsense has nothing to do with the person defended being "holy" and "beyond question". When people distort headlines and misrepresent news to push a certain agenda (in at least one case a pathetically racist one) they can't claim to be honest and they can't act insulted when they get called out for it.

Comment

Originally posted by hzv View Post
                    it was more like, 100% of people who saw khomeini's face on the moon, claimed that 88% of people in Iran saw Khomeini's face on the moon ........
                    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                      Those who dissaprove of CQ...Ronaldo, Pique...Would you want Dejagah and Gucci or Ronaldo and Pique on your team if you had a choice?

Comment

Does labeling people include calling them "khareji parast" just because they don't agree that someone like Mayeli or Faraki is as good as the guy who's coached Real Madrid and Portugal? How about accusing us of worshipping some guy and thinking he's god just because we think he's a better option than someone like Maeyli Kohan (!) which is the genius alternative one of these "critics" has in mind? That's not finger pointing and labelling?
                        Can we honestly say a handful of people here haven't had a personal agenda against this coach and haven't grasped at every straw to bash him? When one of them has a racist meltdown just a few posts back, are we supposed to pretend we're dealing with objective criticism?
                        Responding to unfair and dishonest nonsense has nothing to do with the person defended being "holy" and "beyond question". When people distort headlines and misrepresent news to push a certain agenda (in at least one case a pathetically racist one) they can't claim to be honest and they can't act insulted when they get called out for it.
                        What I mentioned isn't anything new! This has pretty much been the case since CQ took over, to a much lesser extent when TM was doing badly, but particularly since the three wins over Qatar, SK, Lebanon and the qualification to the WC.
                        That is when CQ was almost seen as someone holy who can't do anything wrong and that is when people really started this labelling and finger pointing as soon as someone said anything about CQ!

I don't recall anyone here saying "MK is a better coach than CQ"; or that "MK is a better option than CQ"! If I've missed anything, please quote these people and show me their posts! If they have, then they are out of their minds!

But imo you are misinterpreting criticism and are adding your own interpretation to it. It looks like as if for you questioning something CQ has done automatically stands equal to being in favor of MK/Faraki over CQ! That is simply wrong!

In this particular case with Omid and Jahanbakhsh/Azmoun, at first I stood behind CQ like I posted in the "TM news"-thread. But the more I thought about it, the more I realized that in this particular case the Olympic qualifications and Jahanbakhsh/Azmoun bonding with their teammates during training sessions etc. is probably of more value than them getting some playing time against Sweden/Chile.

So does that mean that a few days ago I was a CQ worshipper and then when I gradually changed my mind I suddenly became a CQ hater and automatically in favor of MK/Faraki/GN?! I think the answer is clear
                        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

In this particular case with Omid and Jahanbakhsh/Azmoun, at first I stood behind CQ like I posted in the "TM news"-thread. But the more I thought about it, the more I realized that in this particular case the Olympic qualifications and Jahanbakhsh/Azmoun bonding with their teammates during training sessions etc. is probably of more value than them getting some playing time against Sweden/Chile.

So does that mean that a few days ago I was a CQ worshipper and then when I gradually changed my mind I suddenly became a CQ hater and automatically in favor of MK/Faraki/GN?! I think the answer is clear
                          Right, and we are allowed to change our opinions, or remain neutral as well. I too was uncertain about ARJ or Azmoun joining Omid, but to be honest, for the reasons you cited, I leaned towards having them help the team qualify for olympics. Now that I have learned that it appears Chile will field and even more experimental squad against us, and that CQ isn't testing his best lineup, I am less in favour of having these lads with the senior squad. I don't hate CQ and don't blame him for trying to get his resources and ducks all lined up, but on this one I am against him. For the same reasons I don't hate CQ, I do not hate Khakpour for trying to get his best assets because as a coach he wants to deliver as well. I would be more concerned if Khakpour didn't give to craps about Omid and wouldn't fight for his best lineup...which in the past, we have had coaches like that.

Comment

I don't recall anyone here saying "MK is a better coach than CQ"; or that "MK is a better option than CQ"! If I've missed anything, please quote these people and show me their posts! If they have, then they are out of their minds!
                            Please check Doctor Doom's posts to see his support for Mayeli. I actually thought it was a joke at first.

This is not the kind of disagreements we're talking about here. We're talking about a handful of posters who've been on a mission to bash this coach every chance they get with dishonest and distorted reasoning before even the Olympics issue came up.

Comment

Working...
                            X