Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your expectations from the next two games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are your expectations from the next two games?

Personally, I think it will be one of the saddest moments in our football history the day CQ walks away from TM. I am not worried about him leaving, since all contracts end at one point or another, but I am heart broken for the fact that we will not move forward, have no clear plan and darkness will prevail.

What I do expect is nothing less than our performance against Argentina in the next two games. I want the world to see our potential and that the last 4 years under CQ has made us a better footballing nation. It will be a great ending to a chapter that was closed by IFF due to their incompetence.
    sigpic

is still not 100% clear if he will leave is a very high chance he willl leave, but i think we can pull something out will be harder without jb and azmoun

Comment

Indeed. Dark and difficult days lie ahead of us after King CQ's FORCED voluntary departure. #RIPTM
      I hope our boys go out there and show the world that we lose with dignity like we did again Argentina. #OnlyCQ

He made our football whole again. We were so great under his reign. Such lovely performances. Everytime, I look back at our dignified losses against Lebanon, Oman, Uzbekistan, Albania, Guinea, and Bosnia my eyes start tearing up.

Goodbye King CQ! Goodbye light of the Aryans! I love you so much. These ingrates in Iran are too stupid to realize what a god you were and how much you did to improve our football. From 50 years of backwarded tradition of playing a fluid attacking game to a sudden transition into the beautiful, eye catching, indiscriminate nonstop park the bus football! #RIPTM #ByeRussia2018 #ByeAsianCup2019 #ByeCruelFootball #ByeTM #Slitswrists

Comment

I doubt he will actually leave

Comment

Against Chile: I want a game similar to the game against Argentina. Gheyrat and discipline. Hopefully a little more attacking, but I suspect we will be spending a lot of time defending as usual.

Against Sweden: I expect a game similar to the Montenegro friendly. More attacking creativity and just open up. CQ has nothing to lose, so he might as well experiment if he really is leaving. Would be nice to go out on a high note by beating Zlatan and co.

Comment

Actually now because of two different factors considering TM I have no expectations to these two friendlies and at this point of time I feel it will benefit our opponents more than it will us.

Firstly CQ is leaving and with another headcoach in charge, TM will definitely see some changes and half of this team might even not see any more action at the international level after these friendlies.

Secondly, the list is disappointing with no ambition and not looking ahead at all! There are at least 6-7 main players in the current squad that will have to be replaced by 2018 and this team is very old.
            sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
            >-----------------<
            Marg bar dictator
            >-----------------<

Comment

We will win against Chile, I have a good feeling about it!

Comment

i woulda taken a decent oveall performances regardless of loosing both games but with a more experimental squad than the same ol lot CQ invited for this game.

as it stands i think a couple of Ties or a narrow loss and narrow win would be respectable enough.

i'll be still more concerned with the overall Performance than the sheer final scoreline..!! If we play real good and still loose both games respectably then its good enough for me..

Comment

Pretty much two humiliating defeats!

Comment

dear Iranian Football fans- MARK MY WORDS CQ will not leave us.. just trust me.. i know..
                    TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

We are either going to tie or lose in these games .
                      I also do not think that CQ will leave ! Why wait to play these two friendlies and leave after? It doesn't make sense to me. Also that whole sad goodbye story he had with hajsafi was part of the plan to really make it seem he is leaving and get the fans behind him. I hope I'm right and he doesn't leave. If he does we move on.

Comment

For us not to loose by more than 1 goal in both matches

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                          I also do not think that CQ will leave ! Why wait to play these two friendlies and leave after?
                          Because he's a true professional coach. That's why.

Comment

i expect a respectable performance from both

Comment

Originally posted by ashkan24 View Post
                              Indeed. Dark and difficult days lie ahead of us after King CQ's FORCED voluntary departure. #RIPTM
                              I hope our boys go out there and show the world that we lose with dignity like we did again Argentina. #OnlyCQ
                              He made our football whole again. We were so great under his reign. Such lovely performances. Everytime, I look back at our dignified losses against Lebanon, Oman, Uzbekistan, Albania, Guinea, and Bosnia my eyes start tearing up.
                              Goodbye King CQ! Goodbye light of the Aryans! I love you so much. These ingrates in Iran are too stupid to realize what a god you were and how much you did to improve our football. From 50 years of backwarded tradition of playing a fluid attacking game to a sudden transition into the beautiful, eye catching, indiscriminate nonstop park the bus football! #RIPTM #ByeRussia2018 #ByeAsianCup2019 #ByeCruelFootball #ByeTM #Slitswrists
                              Man he sure put you back in your place after the 2-0 win over one of the best teams at the moment hahahahaha...

Comment

Working...
                              X