Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your expectations from the next two games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IPG View Post
    Man he sure put you back in your place after the 2-0 win over one of the best teams at the moment hahahahaha...
    Did he? Really? I actually predicted Iran would either tie or win both matches. Because I knew that cowardly headless chicken otherwise known as king CQ to you would have nothing to lose so he'd probably temporarily grow some balls and send the team in with an attacking game plan - which has been pretty much our entire beef with CQ the whole time. But alas, the headless chicken choked after two goals and ordered the boys to park the bus around the 60th minute mark.

Comment

well well well!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ashkan24 View Post
        Did he? Really? I actually predicted Iran would either tie or win both matches. Because I knew that cowardly headless chicken otherwise known as king CQ to you would have nothing to lose so he'd probably temporarily grow some balls and send the team in with an attacking game plan - which has been pretty much our entire beef with CQ the whole time. But alas, the headless chicken choked after two goals and ordered the boys to park the bus around the 60th minute mark.
        Bla bla bla bla we win 2-0 from one of the best teams at the moment and he still has a mouth after CQ shut it last night. He did not just shut it he kinda b*tch slapped it shut.

I can understand that his tactics, results, discipline, the creation of a real team from very little, so many times keeping the zero etc. has got you lot confused as the height of your tactical knowledge so far has been 'begirin ziresh'

Love you and the likes of you so called team melli fans who expect to play against TOP TEAMS with majority of their players in top teams of Serie A and Premier league and so on, while our most productive striker could not even make it in Netherlands low level teams, Belgium or a championship team in England, or even Kuwait for that matter and actually expect an all attacking game.

CQ has balls mate dont worry about him. Im more worried about your brains and sanity and some of our so called TM fans. An all attacking game against the likes of chile with our players. Hahahhahaa loooooooooooooooooool. Give this man a stage he should do comedy. Your post cracked me up.

Ps. Only us true team melli fans can call him King CQ to you its GOD Quiroz after this game hahahahahhaahhaaha

Comment

Don't feed the troll.

Comment

Originally posted by IPG View Post

Bla bla bla bla we win 2-0 from one of the best teams at the moment and he still has a mouth after CQ shut it last night. He did not just shut it he kinda b*tch slapped it shut.

I can understand that his tactics, results, discipline, the creation of a real team from very little, so many times keeping the zero etc. has got you lot confused as the height of your tactical knowledge so far has been 'begirin ziresh'

Love you and the likes of you so called team melli fans who expect to play against TOP TEAMS with majority of their players in top teams of Serie A and Premier league and so on, while our most productive striker could not even make it in Netherlands low level teams, Belgium or a championship team in England, or even Kuwait for that matter and actually expect an all attacking game.

CQ has balls mate dont worry about him. Im more worried about your brains and sanity and some of our so called TM fans. An all attacking game against the likes of chile with our players. Hahahhahaa loooooooooooooooooool. Give this man a stage he should do comedy. Your post cracked me up.

Ps. Only us true team melli fans can call him King CQ to you its GOD Quiroz after this game hahahahahhaahhaaha
            Do you like lamps?

Comment

Working...
            X