Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hashem - 69 (lets face it he is a god)

Comment

Haghighi 7.5 - overall a very solid game with some nice saves however he still needs to improve on low balls as mentioned earlier. There were one or two instances he could have gotten scored on if the Chilean forward line would have been mor organized/hungry

Ghafouri 6.5 - nothing special from him today but did a solid job.

Montazeri 7.5 - calm and collected as always. Good return for him. Made life hard for the Chilean forwards and didn't give them much space at all.

Hosseini 8.5 - every time chile was one pass away from creating something dangerous, it felt like it was Jalal to the rescue. Strong and smart in the back as always.

Beikzadeh 7.5 - stopped a lot of crosses from coming in and closed down space very well. Knew when to boot the ball out of danger and when to play it short, something I feel Pooladi doesn't always do.

Nekounam 8.5 - the anchor and backbone of TM. No explanation needed

Ando 8.5 - ^

Shojaie 7.5 - could have and should have scored once or twice but other than that fast decision making and great passes. Saw him switch the ball to the opposite flank a few times which was nice to see, haven't seen him do that much recently.

Reza 7.5 - drew a lot of nice fouls and played decent despite being tired. He always manages to put the oppsoition under a lot of pressure and draws great fouls.

Dejagah 8.5 - stud. Enough said

Amiri 9 - MOM for me. Basically a flawless game from him, unbelievable at creating space and plays with a lot of intelligence. Dangerous on counters and very unselfish, love his game.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
      X