Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Condolences to GN, Kashani, Goudarzi, Asadi, Mayeli, Jalali, Dr Z, Derakhshan, etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watch this play by Mr. Kodan!

Comment

Goozdarzi's reaction after the game

Comment

They're all hand in hand working on a new plot to tackle the great victory and make it look easy and meaningless...

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
          They're all hand in hand working on a new plot to tackle the great victory and make it look easy and meaningless...
          Bache Naziabad daste kam nagirid..

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            Bache Naziabad daste kam nagirid..
            Motvalede Yaghchi Abade bozorg shode Nazi Abad.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
              Well Ghalenoi was probably sleeping during TM's games as usual, so he couldn't watch it. He's probably gonna say that when I was in charge of TM they didn't organize a friendly with the likes of Chile or Sweden otherwise I would have beaten them too. Guys like Derakhshan are gonna come out and say that this was a friendly match and it was meaningless and that Iran played the usual tactic and didn't have plan B

Comment

MK, I feel sorry for ..... he is genuinely messed up .....

On the other hand, GN, asadi and the rest of that hezbollahi trash, I have no sympathy for. These bastards should be kicked out of Iranian football.
                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

ASADI, Jalali AKA eyeglassesSNAKE and Dr Z are BIG BIG NEGATIVE energy i hope they Edited - **** Calm down now! No need for that! - Amin
                  the other are just STUPID fat hyenas! who die for EMAM KHAMENI (Derakhshan, goudarzi and kashani and GN aka riZdam to DZanet)
                  Last edited by Amin_; 03-27-2015, 06:40 AM.

Comment

I don't know how Sports Ministry, and the rest of the thugs can stomach another good game from Iran. Being critical is one thing but sabotaging and selling out your country is something else. Unfortunately there are a lot of people who want to see TM fail to advance their own agenda. IRI is really stupid! The one thing that keeps the nation happy, united and doesn't threaten the system is football. Why do they let people mess with it so much?
                    .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Anyone against CQ = Thug

PFDC Logic

Comment

^

Nope. But someone who has an SS fan beaten up for not cheering for his son, or someone who has his goons beat up reporters or someone who has his own family members beat up players on his team....

...is in fact a thug.

I can phrase it in the form of "You know you are a thug if.......", if you still don't get it.
                        راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                          ^

Nope. But someone who has an SS fan beaten up for not cheering for his son, or someone who has his goons beat up reporters or someone who has his own family members beat up players on his team....

...is in fact a thug.

I can phrase it in the form of "You know you are a thug if.......", if you still don't get it.
                          Were you the fan that got beat up?
                          because if you were then that explains a lot of things.

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
                            Sorry, not an SS fan.

But I guess that begs the question if you are the nepotism type.
                            راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
                              is ur name Hootan by any chance?..
                              annnnd does ur last name start with a G?

Comment

even ostad Daryoush Zahab said in his nightly show last night that CQ should stay. LOOL this guy was rapping CQ left and right and now all the sudden CQ is good. he is like the only reason i criticize him is because of his bad temper LOOOL

you should have see his show after WC and all the none sense he was saying about him and after AC 2015. these people give bigots a run for their money.
                                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Working...
                                X