Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should Ansarifard stay in TM?

My opinion: no.

I've followowed him since he showed up on the radar and he's been one of the biggest disappoinments ever.

It's not that he's a bad player or has no skill, but his strength and style don't suit TM, or Ossanuna apparently. I think he is the type of player who can do well, even be great in a dominating attacking team where there's lots of running into open space and lots of opportunities and shots taken per goal. But that is not TM's current style and even with a change in coach, I don't see how this would change.

With Sardar the up and coming star in the striker position and Gucci's great record with TM (even today where he didn't play great, he still managed to have a great assist vs the 15th ranked national team!), I feel that
    tying up the third striker spot with Ansarifard is holding back TM.

Imagine this current (great) team with another great striker option! I can't believe in all of Iran we can't find someone else.

Sorry Ansarifard, but you had plenty of chances.
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%

We have not one, but several strikers who deserve his place. Hassanzadeh, Sharifi, Shahbazzadeh, Kaveh Rezaei, Motahari, Taromi. Karim is unfortunately not TM material at least for the time being.

Comment

He's out of form now, but wouldn't write him off completely.
      He's shown his ability in the past.just needs to work harder and regain his good form.

Comment

Amiri, after only being a part of the team for a couple of months, did a lot of damage to nr. 15 in the world, and scored against the. enough said.

Comment

not at this moment, he was awful today, we have Sardar and gucci, and then we have Sharifi, Shabazadeh, Hassanzadeh, Rezaei etc. who can all take the third striker spot over Ansarifard, Jenaze Enayati would have done better than Karim

He used to be one of my favourite players, but he has disappointed
          Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
          http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
          [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
          Villa + Messi =

Comment

And people were talking mad shit about Amiri after his debut, even though he was quite good then. He was the MOM for sure

Comment

he needs to work hard, he never impressed me , he is not team melli material , just like many players that were good at club level but failed to impress at national team, unfortunately his move to spain was disastrous and he has a long way back to even make it strong at club level, nevertheless TM

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                He's out of form now, but wouldn't write him off completely.
                He's shown his ability in the past.just needs to work harder and regain his good form.
                he has been out of form in TM shirt for like ever..!!
                the last time he scored was in some friendly pre-wc14, and LOOONG before and SINCE he hasnt done squat, to justify his place in TM...!!
                not only not scoring, which is a big problem for a striker, NOT EVEN PLAY WELL..!!

He certainly needs to be dropped for time being until he proves at club level that he deserves another call-up...!!

the only thing he STILL got going for himself is still a young age..!! but he has been in the game and in CQ TM for years, doubt you could teach him any significant new tricks..!!

NEVER did i rate his quality Internationally, even from the get-go, before Reza and those days everyone was hailing him as the next Ali Daie and were talking about all these EU top teams being after him ...!! :bs:

he even sucked asss for Omid TM when he played there..!!

the guy must be the MOST OVER-RATED iranian player of recent decade...!!

all that said, i doubt CQ would drop him...!! so my word of advice for Karim would be that he NEEDS to Vastly improve his work-rate and movement without the ball and Hustle..!! if he does that then some good things may happen for him at Osa and even at TM..!

Comment

Poor guy, I feel bad for him. He destroyed his career by staying in Iran 2 extra years.. He could've been a beast if he left for Europe right after Saipa.. He right now also has self esteem issues, which is a big problem for strikers, and it gets worse and worse by every game that passes unless he scores.

Comment

not a chance with the quality strikers we have like motahari,sharifi,hassanzadeh,taromi,shahbazzadeh and k.rezaei

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                      not a chance with the quality strikers we have like motahari,sharifi,hassanzadeh,taromi,shahbazzadeh and k.rezaei
                      They achieved much less than Ansarifard had in their age and when they will lose the youngster bonus, like Ansarifard, they will be bashed like him.

Ansarifard is clearly striker option number 3 and rightfully so, although I agree some of the mentioned players deserve some chances too.

Comment

I would still invite him as striker number 3 or 4, simply because he is playing in Europe and actually getting some playing time there. Hope he doesnt go back to Iran after this season, maybe hell find another Liga Adelante, Portugese team or so. I still think he has some potential. If only he had moved to Europe 2 or 3 years sooner im sure things would be looking different now.

Comment

He should fully focus on his club career right now. Let him score some goals in Europe, get in form and when time is due invite him back to TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                            Poor guy, I feel bad for him. He destroyed his career by staying in Iran 2 extra years.. He could've been a beast if he left for Europe right after Saipa.. He right now also has self esteem issues, which is a big problem for strikers, and it gets worse and worse by every game that passes unless he scores.
                            dude, our best players right now (besides dejagah) our are IPL players. playing in IPL by no means destroys your career.

Comment

Feel sorry for the guy. But, based on his performance at Osasuna he shouldn't have been invited. Imagine how bad it feels for the likes of Taremi and Sharifi, when you play well and don't get invited to TM while Karim does..

Comment

Working...
                              X