Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asre Iran Article: There is a good chance CQ will stay (analyzing his contract!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    your right but coaches can play around, and they have done it before
    Az bazikona yad gerefte bazaar garmi kone

Comment

chances are very slim, this whole thing was a setup to get rid of him, otherwise who in the right mind would take azmun and jahanbakhsh to play nepal

Comment

I really hope Asadi soon receives some hard love from football fans in Iran and just voluntarily leaves and never comes back. We had peace in TM for 4 executive years with minimal controversy and chaos, as soon as this guy steps in things get all stirred up and in remains in total disarray...

Comment

Asadi will get his arse kicked soon, when CQ returns to IRan ! The masses will NEVER allow CQ to leave, take my word for it....

Comment

I say this : If TM beats Sweeden then IFF will do everything they ca to keep CQ

Comment

An advice for most of you: Act as if CQ is done and will leave after the Sweden game, because if you have too much hope and put emotions into it you will be feel heartbroken afterwards

Comment

The way the team played against CHILE was an indication of what we're capable of after proper preparation
                Look at this way ....
                Even though THIS was a friendly game ... Team Melli had played FOUR matches in January in AFC ... and a couple of preparation games right before
                This was our 6-7 game in less than 2 months ...
                I don't think we have ever had that many games in ANY part of CQ's coaching the team
                PROVES that with more games together this squad UNDER THIS COACH is playing VERY disciplined defense AND good enough attacking football to give anyone a tough game
                HOW on earth would ANY of the parties want this chemistry to end is beyond me ..
                The football fans in Iran are among the most passionate in the world ... this is something that won't be tolerated by the fan-base .
                Lets hope and pray this great combination of coach and squad continues to stay together and reach the World Cup and impress again
                PROUD OF THIS TEAM .... #goIRAN

Comment

Goodarzi e Goh and his gang are upset at Kaffashian and CQ bcoz the TM has improved so much and playing very well
                  therefore they wanta destroy it simple as that :-(

Comment

In the Islamic republic, improvement is not allowed. Only backwards-ness.

Comment

it is probable that his contract does not even allow him to quit of course unless iff accepts his resignation. there were some reports that this indeed had happened however i believe he has not resigned yet and mostly talked that he will resign after these games. if he resigned and iff accepted then what is he doing with our team now? it does not make sense and that is why i believe he has not done so yet and is planning to do so. iff could easily not accept his resignation unless they have signed another turmkaman chai contract.

Comment

Working...
                      X