Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
    What? We're not allowed in anymore?
    Yes, there were guards yesterday as well. The only moment you can meet players and take photos is when they are going to or from the training, between the bus and hotel entrance.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
      Yes, there were guards yesterday as well. The only moment you can meet players and take photos is when they are going to or from the training, between the bus and hotel entrance.
      You know what times that is?

Comment

Originally posted by Iman_Joon View Post
        Not sure. . Just heard that there are guards now.

Tror du att vakterna kan bli retad med AJIL och PESTEH?
        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

I wish we played Denmark.
          I live in DK now, and some people are very delusional.
          Like when they thought the national team was 100% going to beat japan.

Comment

TM are having a training right now at Friends

Comment

Maybe Ando was in a bad mood because the King is leaving?

Comment

well its obvious CQ is taking these friendlies seriously, and players are stressed for delivering another good result (knowing a favorable result and good performance will increase the pressure tremendously on IFF to keep their coach)
                now after a long day of training, finally coming to hotel for a short RnR, only to find you cant walk the halls or lobby without getting approached leftNright for pics and autograph, it sure could get awful annoying and tedious ..!!
                its even more stressful if folks start questioning about issues which their honest answers could get them in trouble and the team in some sort of PR crisis..!!

my advice is to just look at the players faces, if they dont make eye-contact and give back a warm, friendly smile or if they are acting like they are in a hurry to go somewhere then please Dont bother stop and hassling them for pics and etc..!!

Comment

Well....finally I also got to meet CQ tonight!!!

What a nice experience!

Me and a friend went to their hotel. yes there were guards! There were a lot of Iranians already waiting outside but as time passed, the crowd got more and more packed!! Ando came for a short while and took pictures with the fans and then Beiravand came out, taking pictures (I never realized how tall Beiravand really was by the way). After 1 or 2 hours, they let us in to wait for the players in the lobby as they were gonna come out and eat their dinner. CQ had already left to this meeting so we were waiting for the players. They told us, the ones who choose to meet people, they will come out our way and the others who don't choose it, they will go from a back door. So after a while some of the players came out (Nekounam, Gucci, Dejagah, Ansarifard, Omid Ebrahimi, Jalal Hosseini, Pejman Montazeri, Amir Hossein Sadeghi, Masoud Shojaei and Khosro Heydari) and people jumped on them right away! The poor players had to take pictures with every single fan who wanted it. They were more or less squeezed by the crowed!! It took quite a good while for the players to be able to finally reach the restaurant. Apparently from what I heard later from the organizers, CQ was furious at them for this and yelled at them like crazy! They said right now he's so angry at us for letting so many people in around the players, that they couldn't even get close to him.

Meanwhile I met and talked to the 2 most humble and nicest TM members among the whole gang:

The first one was Markar Aghajanian!!! What a humble and nice guy! I talked to him for a good while and he really spent time and discussed some things with me and answered my many questions. I asked him whether he thought he gained some good experience during this time with CQ and had learned a lot. He said it has been like going through a complete university education and finishing your PhD afterwards. He said I can't even describe how much I have learned from him. I asked him do you think if it's really a done deal with CQ quitting. and he said yes, totally. I asked him but there isn't even a small chance? He said there is 1% chance and that is if the people up there in the federation would tell him from now on we will open the way for you just as you want it and let you work freely. But he said the fact is, this guy in the federation just told him right into his face: "I don't think you (CQ) are capable of handling TM and so far your results haven't been impressive at all! You haven't done anything special for TM", he told him right into his face! then Aghajanian said, even now for the Chile game, no one from the federation even picked up the phone to tell us good luck! and after the game, no one... not even one person called us to congratulate us for the win. I asked him not even Kafashian?? He said no!

I also asked him if, with the experience he's gotten from CQ, he could coach a team in IPL. He said, he would like to but to coach IPL teams there are "ways" that you have to be part of. I asked him, are you part of those "ways"? He shook his head and said we'll see what happens.

The second nicest TM member in no particular order was Sosha Makani! This guy was so polite, humble and nice that from the early evening to late night at the hotel, he spend all his times with people and his fans. He took pictures with them, talked to them and signed autographs. I approached him and asked him: "I guess just like all other players you like CQ too". He nodded and said, there is no explanation about CQ! Everybody know about him. I asked him about CQ quitting but surprisingly he said, we will try to keep him! Nothing is definite yet!!! I asked him but everyone say it's definite??!! He thought a bit but didn't say anything!

Among the other nice players to mention I have to name Masoud and Heydari! They were so to say, not "damagh bala" as some of the others.

So most people went home after that and some of us still remained to meet CQ! of course most of the remaining crowed (specially the girls) were mostly after taking pictures together with Haghighi. The guy came out of the CQ meeting room and suddenly the 10-20 remaining crowed started to shout out his name in excitement. When he saw the crowed, he escaped back and closed the door. LOL Later I saw him walking fastly into the hallway from the back door and going away. The disappointed crowd waited for CQ and in the end, Markar Aghajanian came out and told us we could go in the meeting room 3 by 3 to take pictures with him. So me and my friend went in. I shook hands with him and told him everyone are devastated that you are quitting. He humbly smiled, nodded his head as a sign of appreciation and said thank you. I told him of course nobody blames you and they blame "the people up there", but I have to tell you that if there is even a smallest chance that a small way opens up and the people up there would let you work freely, please reconsider to stay! Again he nodded his head as a sign of "ok" and appreciation and said thank you.

All in all, what an experience! Damesh garm for accepting so many people to take pictures with him. and my all in all feeling after tonight was..... nothing is sure yet and everything depends on the idiots at the federation and how they will behave after the Sweden game. All I know is, if we have an acceptable result tomorrow, there will be a huge pressure on IFF to keep him!

Comment

Thanks for sharing your experience Sly jaan- Hopefully things will be fine and we can have CQ stay. Good to see you here too

Originally posted by Sly View Post

What a nice experience!

Me and a friend went to their hotel. yes there were guards! There were a lot of Iranians already waiting outside but as time passed, the crowd got more and more packed!! Ando came for a short while and took pictures with the fans and then Beiravand came out, taking pictures (I never realized how tall Beiravand really was by the way). After 1 or 2 hours, they let us in to wait for the players in the lobby as they were gonna come out and eat their dinner. CQ had already left to this meeting so we were waiting for the players. They told us, the ones who choose to meet people, they will come out our way and the others who don't choose it, they will go from a back door. So after a while some of the players came out (Nekounam, Gucci, Dejagah, Ansarifard, Omid Ebrahimi, Jalal Hosseini, Pejman Montazeri, Amir Hossein Sadeghi, Masoud Shojaei and Khosro Heydari) and people jumped on them right away! The poor players had to take pictures with every single fan who wanted it. They were more or less squeezed by the crowed!! It took quite a good while for the players to be able to finally reach the restaurant. Apparently from what I heard later from the organizers, CQ was furious at them for this and yelled at them like crazy! They said right now he's so angry at us for letting so many people in around the players, that they couldn't even get close to him.

Meanwhile I met and talked to the 2 most humble and nicest TM members among the whole gang:

The first one was Markar Aghajanian!!! What a humble and nice guy! I talked to him for a good while and he really spent time and discussed some things with me and answered my many questions. I asked him weather he thought he gained some good experience during this time with CQ and had learned a lot. He said it has been like going through a complete university education and finishing your PhD afterwards. He said I can't even describe how much I have learned from him. I asked him do you think if it's really a done deal with CQ quitting. and he said yes, totally. I asked him but there isn't even a small chance? He said there is 1% chance and that is if the people up there in the federation would tell him from now on we will open the way for you just as you want it and let you work freely. But he said the fact is, this guy in the federation just told him right into his face: "I don't think you (CQ) are capable of handling TM and so far your results haven't been impressive at all! You haven't done anything special for TM", he told him right into his face! then Aghajanian said, even now for the Chile game, no one from the federation even picked up the phone to tell us good luck! and after the game, no one... not even one person called us to congratulate us for the win. I asked him not even Kafashian?? He said no!

I also asked him if, with the experience he's gotten from CQ, he could coach a team in IPL. He said, he would like to but to coach IPL teams there are "ways" that you have to be part of. I asked him, are you part of those "ways"? He shook his head and said we'll see what happens.

The second nicest TM member in no particular order was Sosha Makani! This guy was so polite, humble and nice that from the early evening to late night at the hotel, he spend all his times with people and his fans. He took pictures with them, talked to them and signed autographs. I approached him and asked him: "I guess just like all other players you like CQ too". He nodded and said, there is no explanation about CQ! Everybody know about him. I asked him about CQ quitting but surprisingly he said, we will try to keep him! Nothing is definite yet!!! I asked him but everyone say it's definite??!! He thought a bit but didn't say anything!

Among the other nice players to mention I have to name Masoud and Heydari! They were so to say, not "damagh bala" as some of the others.

So most people went home after that and some of us still remained to meet CQ! of course most of the remaining crowed (specially the girls) were mostly after taking pictures together with Haghighi. The guy came out of the CQ meeting room and suddenly the 10-20 remaining crowed started to shout out his name in excitement. When he saw the crowed, he escaped back and closed the door. LOL Later I saw him walking fastly into the hallway from the back door and going away. The disappointed crowd waited for CQ and in the end, Markar Aghajanian came out and told us we could go in the meeting room 3 by 3 to take pictures with him. So me and my friend went in. I shook hands with him and told him everyone are devastated that you are quitting. He humbly smiled, nodded his head as a sign of appreciation and said thank you. I told him of course nobody blames you and they blame "the people up there", but I have to tell you that if there is even a smallest chance that a small way opens up and the people up there would let you work freely, please reconsider to stay! Again he nodded his head as a sign of "ok" and appreciation and said thank you.

All in all, what an experience! Damesh garm for accepting so many people to take pictures with him. and my all in all feeling after tonight was..... nothing is sure yet and everything depends on the idiots at the federation and how they will behave after the Sweden game. All I know is, if we have an acceptable result tomorrow, there will be a huge pressure on IFF to keep him!

Comment

How come everyone just takes pictures but gives No gifts? At least barashoon sharbat dorost konin, mive poost bekanin.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post

What a nice experience!

The first one was Markar Aghajanian!!! What a humble and nice guy! I talked to him for a good while and he really spent time and discussed some things with me and answered my many questions. I asked him weather he thought he gained some good experience during this time with CQ and had learned a lot. He said it has been like going through a complete university education and finishing your PhD afterwards. He said I can't even describe how much I have learned from him. I asked him do you think if it's really a done deal with CQ quitting. and he said yes, totally. I asked him but there isn't even a small chance? He said there is 1% chance and that is if the people up there in the federation would tell him from now on we will open the way for you just as you want it and let you work freely. But he said the fact is, this guy in the federation just told him right into his face: "I don't think you (CQ) are capable of handling TM and so far your results haven't been impressive at all! You haven't done anything special for TM", he told him right into his face! then Aghajanian said, even now for the Chile game, no one from the federation even picked up the phone to tell us good luck! and after the game, no one... not even one person called us to congratulate us for the win. I asked him not even Kafashian?? He said no!

When I met Haghighi the first time my impression was that he is much more shy and mazloum than he seems when you see him play on TV

Comment

I love these stories, gives more insight into all the players.

Everyone knows Masoud is an absolute gentleman, every story I have heard about someone meeting him has always been full of positives.

Nice to know Sosha seems like a good guy too. Most people here think he is some sort of troublemaker due to one incident like 4 years ago. From what I have seen though (never talked to him, only seen him in person) he seems like a good kid.

As for CQ, there are so many different people saying different things about him staying or leaving, I think its really up in the air at this point. Tomorrow's game could shift things a lot in either way.

Comment

I have a funny CQ story from the Austria camp:
                            I had the chance to meet TM on matchday and to talk with Masoud (totally humble, down to earth and attendive). As the players and staff went to lunch we left the hotel and passed CQ. There was not much time to talk so we just said hello and he replied "salam"

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                              Nice to know Sosha seems like a good guy too. Most people here think he is some sort of troublemaker due to one incident like 4 years ago. From what I have seen though (never talked to him, only seen him in person) he seems like a good kid.
                              I can second that

Comment

You're welcome everyone!

Yes, Sosha was really nice and Masoud too! I really liked both. I was mostly impressed by Aghajanian! I never thought he would be this nice! Even CQ himself, though being angry earlier and tired at 11 pm before the big game, he was very nice and humble.

Originally posted by Bijans View Post
                                Thanks for sharing your experience Sly jaan- Hopefully things will be fine and we can have CQ stay. Good to see you here too
                                Salam Bijan jan! Nice to see you here too bro. Yes... I got actually more hopeful to keep him after tonight. We'll see what happens.

Comment

Working...
                                X