No announcement yet.

I met CQ tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Essi jaan.. I know you from Vasteras times WOW..

Comment

Originally posted by Bijans View Post
      Essi jaan.. I know you from Vasteras times WOW..
      Oh yes? Yes I was grown up there. The question is if I know you? Is bijan your real name?

Comment

Yes it is, I used to hang out with the Kashi family.. back in a day..

Comment

Originally posted by Bijans View Post
          Yes it is, I used to hang out with the Kashi family.. back in a day..
          Sorry, my memory is really bad so I can't recall a "Bijan" unless I see your face

Comment

Our team is finally comfortable with his style and ever since Asian cup you can tell we are playing a much better attacking football as well. Just the second goal against Chile shows the world-class level were getting at.
            If CQ stays, we will easily be in the top 15 teams in the world. We have already gained a lot of respect globally and now a lot of top teams in the world want to play us because we are so solid defensively it would be a fantastic test for teams to test their attacking game. Something tells me CQ will not abandon this fantastic team and i'm sure hes had to reconsider his initial decision after all the pressure from pretty much everyone. I bet our players made him promise to stay if they win both Chile and Sweden game...One down one to go

Thank you Essi jan for telling this man everything he needs to hear on behalf of PFDS!

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
              Sorry, my memory is really bad so I can't recall a "Bijan" unless I see your face
              We never really hung out, we met a few times, back in a in the days.. either way good to see you.

Comment

Sharmande Kamran Jan

By the way regarding meeting, yes while I was talking to his translator, he got some phone call and immediately he said to the other person, "tell him I will bring the Laptop asap". I asked both Carlos and his translator if they watched the game last night when Sweden played and he said yes, everybody watched and we are analysing the game. What Carlos said during our conversation was that the only concern about this game is that Swedish players are very strong in the air and we might face some problem (Depending if Zlatan plays).
                Haha no worries man, we would all take all of the time to talk to CQ
                I hope we can convince him to stay though, and he seemed to be in a much better mood today than yesterday, they warned us at the hotel yesterday that he is very very angry..

Comment

Good idea, EVERYBODY WHO MEETS HIM, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF IRAN AND IRANIAN FANS AND THIS TEAM, CONVINCE HIM TO STAY WITH US!! Sweedes, its your turn to take the up the battle now, show your passion!

And if you meet the players, ask them to convince him to stay!

Comment

I also met him in Austria almost 4 years ago and although i didnt have the opportunity to speak to him for 20 minutes, all i can say is that hes really really warm and friendly and down to earth. At that moment i couldnt even imagine that this guy was the coach of some of my childhood heroes like Zidane or Ronaldo. I really love this guy
                    Thanks for sharing your story and nice pictures Essi khan.
                    Khoda pesaretunam hefz kone

Comment

Sharmande Kamran Jan

By the way regarding meeting, yes while I was talking to his translator, he got some phone call and immediately he said to the other person, "tell him I will bring the Laptop asap". I asked both Carlos and his translator if they watched the game last night when Sweden played and he said yes, everybody watched and we are analysing the game. What Carlos said during our conversation was that the only concern about this game is that Swedish players are very strong in the air and we might face some problem (Depending if Zlatan plays).
                      Wasn't it possible to talk in english to him?

Comment

Thanks for sharing this story and the lovely pics.

From what he told you Its obvious he cannot get along with this Assadi character.

When you talked with CQ did you get the sense that he has 100% made up his mind about leaving or there is a chance he might stay??

Comment

Essi jan, from his tone and his answers, did you get a feeling his resignation is definite? Did you feel he was decisive?

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                            Essi jan, from his tone and his answers, did you get a feeling his resignation is definite? Did you feel he was decisive?
                            Even asked him about CQ will leave or stay and he said that nothing is confirmed.
                            Sounds good

Comment

^^He may just say that to the fans, not to disappoint them! But from his tone and the way he speaks one could figure out if he means it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                                Lol I was one of the 2 guys standing behind to you when you were talking with CQ
                                LOL, yeah? I noticed two guys just standing and waiting and got a guilty conscience but then I thought, what the hell, I will most probably never get such chance again

At least I have witness that can confirm how much of his time I took
                                CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X