Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sadeghian kicked out of practice....AGAIN!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If this was Europe, for a player with his potential, the team would have invested in a full time psychologist to help him...
    Anyways, now all those who criticized C.Q. for not inviting Sadeghian to TM should hopefully realize C.Q. was right... I said it before and I say it again, just being able to dribble and play well is not enough, a player must be able to fit in the team.. Same issue during 12 years of Ali Karimi, but since Karimi was a much better player he got away with it .... Sadeghian is not the same caliber so he gets sent off.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghomarbaaz View Post
      If this was Europe, for a player with his potential, the team would have invested in a full time psychologist to help him...

That's not true. A recent example is Ravel Morrison, who at 22 has twice been released on a free (by Man Utd and West Ham), despite being an England U21 player on the fringes of the senior squad, having putting in some impressive Premier League performances, and being hailed by Alex Ferguson as the greatest young player he's ever seen. He comes from an impoverished background and is the unfortunate product of a bad environment. He has some well documented off the field problems and, to my knowledge, none of his previous clubs have ever spend a penny on psychological treatment.

In the summer he'll sign for Lazio on a bosman but guaranteed he'll be moving clubs again within 18 months. The Italians don't suffer fools for too long. He'll never change and he'll never realise his full potential... much like Sadeghian.

Comment

Originally posted by ameri View Post
        He has anger management issues. Probably because his father died when he was a young boy. I feel bad for him
        He seems more like Retarded to me ..!

Comment

I'm sorry that such talented player is going to waste like that.

Comment

I am not surprised. When is he going to learn to be an adult and then professional?

Comment

Many legends have tried to talk to this kid and every now and then he pops out saying i promise i will never create hashiye and just focus on my game. It will last a week or two and then BANG! some bs again. he wants to be super mario of Iran except he doesn't do dick to help his team out just creates more problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
                I am not surprised. When is he going to learn to be an adult and then professional?
                When we have a professional environment with professional managers and administrators.
                راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

obviously he has major attitude problems that is beyond a manager or a coach to deal with. He is too cocky to accept a mentor and his lack of confidence in life shows up on the pitch. Talent gets you in the door, but not enough to keep you in. One needs discipline, confidence, hard work, coachability and respect for others in the team to be considered great. Unless he finds himself soon, he will be another wasted talent.
                  sigpic

Comment

He needs to learn from Jahanbakhsh. This kid is so well respected in Netherlands. Everyone talks about his personality and how he has adopted so well, He speaks English and is learning dutch as well. He took a big risk and went to Europe all alone when none of our other players have the balls to do so and now its paying off, he got shit ton of offers from all over Europe. Even khakpour said he has never seen anyone as well mannered as Jahanbakhsh. I hope your reading this thread Sadeghian since you spend all your time on the internet instead of practice and are ashamed of how disappointed everyone are with you.

Comment

Originally posted by ArminSh View Post
                      He needs to learn from Jahanbakhsh. This kid is so well respected in Netherlands. Everyone talks about his personality and how he has adopted so well, He speaks English and is learning dutch as well. He took a big risk and went to Europe all alone when none of our other players have the balls to do so and now its paying off, he got shit ton of offers from all over Europe. Even khakpour said he has never seen anyone as well mannered as Jahanbakhsh. I hope your reading this thread Sadeghian since you spend all your time on the internet instead of practice and are ashamed of how disappointed everyone are with you.
                      your right,NEC want 2 million for him, i dont even think they bought him for like 200,000 euros,they would have kept him but nec is not a big club

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                        your right,NEC want 2 million for him, i don't even think they bought him for like 200,000 euros,they would have kept him but nec is not a big club
                        His transfer market profile says he moved from damash for 750,000 € but not sure how accurate that is. 200,000 sound more accurate. I think he will stay in Netherlands another season just not at NEC, hes got few offers from Eredivisie and always talk about how happy he is in Netherlands. He also is pretty familiar with their style and being how young he is i don't think hes in a rush to jump into a big club right away.

Comment

In a way I can't help but feel sorry for him. His behavior is somewhat common for guys who lost their fathers early on in life. They tend to have a lot of repressed anger as well as resentment toward authority. He needs professional counseling and I don't see that happening in that system. He may just have to hit absolute rock bottom (like being left without a club) to change course. Otherwise he could be a lost cause and that's a damn shame, because on pure talent the guy is a gem.

Comment

His transfer market profile says he moved from damash for 750,000 € but not sure how accurate that is. 200,000 sound more accurate. I think he will stay in Netherlands another season just not at NEC, hes got few offers from Eredivisie and always talk about how happy he is in Netherlands. He also is pretty familiar with their style and being how young he is i don't think hes in a rush to jump into a big club right away.
                            he can go to scotland, rangers and celtic want him ,belgium clubs and english club also

Comment

I'm not a big fan of the scottish league but any team from Belgium , Netherlands or even Norwich city from England would be fantastic for him.

At this point, Payam will be out of perspolise at end of the season for sure but it makes me wonder if any team is willing to take a chance on him. As far as i remember, he had no problems when he was at Zob ahan ( i might be wrong) but not to this pedigree, could it be just the hashiye that's always surrounding the big Tehran teams that's caused him to act this way and feel like hes a big shot? it would be much better for him if he just went back to Zob ahan or any other team that's not constantly in the media. Personally, I think he should go to Naft tehran and work under Mansourian since he was his coach when he was playing for u-23 and Mansourian has proved to be a master at working with the youth. Just my opinion.

Comment

Personally, I think he should go to Naft tehran and work under Mansourian since he was his coach when he was playing for u-23 and Mansourian has proved to be a master at working with the youth. Just my opinion.
                                Good idea but there is a high chance SS and PP both destroy Naft next season by buying all their best players. I doubt a depleted Naft team (who might even give up Mansourian as well if they lose all their players) will interest Sadeghian.

Comment

Working...
                                X