Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sadeghian kicked out of practice....AGAIN!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your right and if cq truly leaves and they want an Iranian coach mansourian will definitely be a candidate. If there's a team in ipl with good management with long term planning it has to be naft tehran so I still think they will have a solid team for next year especially if they win the league but if mansourian leaves then absolutely no chance of sadeghian moving there.

Comment

Foolad is a good choice too. It has been alsways a well grooming club for young talents.

Comment

and you guys hated CQ for not chose him to TM.
        TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
          Foolad is a good choice too. It has been alsways a well grooming club for young talents.
          That would be good as well specially if Skocic stays at Foolad. He can learn a thing or two from him for sure. It'll be interesting to see where he goes but i'm not too optimistic about him..

Comment

Originally posted by ArminSh View Post
            He needs to learn from Jahanbakhsh. This kid is so well respected in Netherlands. Everyone talks about his personality and how he has adopted so well, He speaks English and is learning dutch as well. He took a big risk and went to Europe all alone when none of our other players have the balls to do so and now its paying off, he got shit ton of offers from all over Europe. Even khakpour said he has never seen anyone as well mannered as Jahanbakhsh. I hope your reading this thread Sadeghian since you spend all your time on the internet instead of practice and are ashamed of how disappointed everyone are with you.
            If Payam Sadeghian was reading this, I have highlighted/bolded in the quote the words that he would understand.
            Last edited by CAGE; 03-30-2015, 05:28 AM. Reason: wrong font
            You just got Caged
            K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

http://www.khabaronline.ir/detail/40...remiere-league

So it says after derakhshan got frustrated with him over-dribbling and losing the ball, he told him to get out of the practice but then the reason derakhshan kicked him off the team is because he over heard him say " i was developing much better under Ali daie and ever since new coach has came you guys don't want me to progress" this guy definitely has no respect for derakhshan and it was obvious from day one. then he apologized through a source.

People are making fun of perspolise now because of khordbin statements during Karars situation specifically "no player would be able to get away with such thing in perspolise" yet hes in charge of getting payam back to practice and ashti bede ba derakhshan.

Comment

This dude never change. This is why many new generation of Iranian footballers don't take football seriously. This is a prime example. Just look at him. Heife on hame estedad ke be bad dad.

Comment

^ Wow... just wow..

That is so unprofessional to talk like that about your coach right after he hangs up the phone. Kheili laate in pesar. It's so sad listening to him in this interview. He's so clueless.. How unprofessional..

And on top of that he mentions his coach's name (Farhad Kazemi) and he begs him to come to practice. Talk about living a delusional life. Heyf.. Vaghean ke heyf shod Payam Sadeghian.

He's still relatively young and can still grow.. mentally.. But after watching this interview I'm disappointed.

Comment

Branko threw him out after 10 days and he wants to return back?!

Comment

Comment

Lol his new teeth are tabloo.
                        Last edited by Mr Pouya; 05-03-2017, 04:17 PM.

Comment

The video was very well done and entertaining overall
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Working...
                          X