Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rouhani's instgram filled with CQ comments!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rouhani's instgram filled with CQ comments!

15-3-31-432192015-03-31-04-26-01.jpg

Historic, Hilarious and sad.

Last minute efforts by thousands of Iranians to keep CQ even tho its probably useless.

Its on every single picture he has on instgram. I havent even checked twitter yet..

Carloooos doooset darim!!!!
    Last edited by ArminSh; 03-30-2015, 09:12 PM.

This video says that CQ told a Swedish newspaper that he hasn't resigned and it was mutually decided that it's best if he doesn't continue with TM. But the IFF say he submitted his resignation and that they haven't fired him and want him to stay.

So I'm not sure where that leaves everything, if he hasn't resigned or been fired, other than the usual IR khar to khari:

http://video.varzesh3.com/video-clip...1%D9%88%D8%B4/

Reading a lot of comments coming out of Iran in his support (and virtually zero against him after the Chile match) I really wouldn't put the chance of his departure at more than 50% at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
      This video says that CQ told a Swedish newspaper that he hasn't resigned and it was mutually decided that it's best if he doesn't continue with TM. But the IFF say he submitted his resignation and that they haven't fired him and want him to stay.

So I'm not sure where that leaves everything, if he hasn't resigned or been fired, other than the usual IR khar to khari:

http://video.varzesh3.com/video-clip...1%D9%88%D8%B4/

Reading a lot of comments coming out of Iran in his support (and virtually zero against him after the Chile match) I really wouldn't put the chance of his departure at more than 50% at this point.
      That is the way he says that behrou jan but I think he is the one WHO is not interested in working in Iran. He said once in 90 he asks the IFF to arrange a reasonable resign option for him. I think he will get a jon in England

Comment

I've been in his shoes-- working for a shitty manager, salty work environment etc. and believe me, I told myself I'd never allow myself to be stuck in a situation like that ever in my career, regardless of how great the opportunity may be. Now imagine you're a coach with his stature and credentials. Why would you put up with the BS from IFF/government? From what's been said, it's pretty clear they don't even appreciate him and what he's done, making it even more reason for him to leave.

Pretty sure his mind is made up and it's at a point of no-return. Unfortunate, but what can you do.

Comment

The deal is if Iran has its assets unfrozen which the IFF has hand in, he will be paid and can stay. Though with the negotiations it seems like it will be stretched out for a while, long enough he might not stay.

Comment

Originally posted by TruPersian View Post
            The deal is if Iran has its assets unfrozen which the IFF has hand in, he will be paid and can stay. Though with the negotiations it seems like it will be stretched out for a while, long enough he might not stay.
            He already is paid from what i understand. FIFA paid him and the rest of his staff from the world cup money IFF was owed to but couldn't access it cus of sanctions.

Comment

Mordeshoor Rouhani va jomhourie eslami ra yeraast befreste be jahannam..

Comment

Faghat Carlos Queiroz!!

Comment

Working...
                X