Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Carlos Queiroz will stay as Iran's coach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes he will stay as Iran coach
    0%
    No he will NOT stay as Iran coach
    0%
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

I want him to stay and support him fully. However, as confident as I was that he'd re-sign after the World Cup, I believe this time he's truly stepping aside. Shame.

Comment

Don't get your hopes up people, we know how emotional Iranians are and you'll be very disappointed. This was most probably his last match with TM.

Comment

What a clown show this is!!!

A complete change in viewpoint by Mr. Shoemaker... Something is fishy here, either CQ is lying or Kaffash, and I think it's CQ.

http://isna.ir/fa/news/94011102167/ک...وش
        Support Iran until the end

Comment

i think IFF need to try and persuade him to stay,if we lose him will be very bad for our football,remmber if they bring anyone lower than him ,will be hard to motivate the players

Comment

he is gone, otherwise he would not be wearing a suit and tie to a game. he has not done that in 4 years in iran!! that was his farewell fcuk you moment by CQ
            IRI = FAILED

Comment

I think that airport incident was the final blow. Queiroz is no branko or ghotbi. No top coach allows such a thing to happen.
              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wahid Dejagah View Post
                What a clown show this is!!!

A complete change in viewpoint by Mr. Shoemaker... Something is fishy here, either CQ is lying or Kaffash, and I think it's CQ.

http://isna.ir/fa/news/94011102167/ک...وش
                Of course they'll say this rubbish - it's all a PR stunt to save face. It's all one big film.

Yesterday: "We don't want CQ and will continue our work with him."

Today: "Keeping CQ is our priority."

Tomorrow: "Unfortunately, we were unable to persuade CQ to stay despite all our efforts."

One Month from now: "We have decided to appoint GN/Mansourian/Golmohammadi as the coach since we did not have enough time to find a foreign alternative."

Comment

Guys, hes gone, khoda be dademun berese.

Comment

I think he will return to Iran, and leave after. Sorry to see him leave, but we need to find another coach.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Guys, let's start a campaign like the one we did after the Iraq game that caused all major news outlets to hear our voice?
                      Support Iran until the end

Comment

Yes he will

Comment

No
                          highly doubtful

IFF are broke as a joke ,and nobody works for free

especially somebody who is as experience as him and with a relatively strong coaching CV

the real question should be, Did the mullahs in charge, held the necessary funding ON PURPOSE, in order to run him off...??? or was it the simple fact that our Federation Simply could not Afford his paycheck and had to come up with some scandalous scheme to offload his expenses..??

Comment

I highly doubt it, especially after the loss, the IFF won't be begging him, and that tie he wore, that was a big middle finger to the IFF and IR, damesh garm, a shame that he is leaving.

Comment

Working...
                            X